travellers

Concurrent 130/485, fingerprinting still not received after 1 month

10 posts in this topic

it can take longer this time of year.  Lots of holidays and people on vacation. 

~~moved to AOS from work, tourist, and student visas progress reports from bringing family of USC to the USA~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Took almost a month to get our notice in the mail. Then once we received the bio-metrics appointment letter, we did an early walk-in to try and speed things up. 2 weeks is not much time at all, those people were pretty lucky. I don't think you will get notice till sometime in January.

Edited by Loren Y

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys need help for my Dad's concurrent filing...Do I need to include G-325A? 

And if i used G1450 for authorization for credit card. DO I NEED TO send two G1450 for I130 and I485?

09.06.14- Sent I-129f

09.11.14- NOA1 email

09.15.14- Alien Reg. changed

11.18.14- NOA2

02.02.15- Interview at US Embassy 

02.24.15 - POE San Francisco CA.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, stephytx said:

Hi guys need help for my Dad's concurrent filing...Do I need to include G-325A? 

And if i used G1450 for authorization for credit card. DO I NEED TO send two G1450 for I130 and I485?

•  

Did you read in the instructions that the g325a was needed?

It hasn't been needed for more than 2 years

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, payxibka said:

Did you read in the instructions that the g325a was needed?

It hasn't been needed for more than 2 years

Thank you for quick response😀

09.06.14- Sent I-129f

09.11.14- NOA1 email

09.15.14- Alien Reg. changed

11.18.14- NOA2

02.02.15- Interview at US Embassy 

02.24.15 - POE San Francisco CA.

On 12/28/2019 at 3:05 PM, NikLR said:

it can take longer this time of year.  Lots of holidays and people on vacation. 

~~moved to AOS from work, tourist, and student visas progress reports from bringing family of USC to the USA~~

That’s my guess also but still no news for fingerprinting after 35 days of fees cashed. How can I check with USCIS? If I have to call, which number can I call?

Edited by travellers

1 minute ago, travellers said:

That’s my guess also but still no news for fingerprinting after 35 days of fees cashed. How can I check with USCIS? If I have to call, which number can I call?

Why? Are you counting weekends? Getting biometrics done quickly doesn't mean they work on the petition any sooner. Patience is something you will learn with immigration.  It is opaque. You have no control. By the time I did ROC I sent my petition away and forgot about it after NOA1. 

If you're insistent, there's a number on NOA1 or the USCIS website for the misinformation line. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/2/2020 at 10:14 AM, travellers said:

Took me 2 months to recieve biometrics. Just chill out

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.