None615826

DID not receive NOA 2 yet

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nicole Daneen said:

We file 11/21/2018 and received our NOA 1 but I am getting anxious that we did not receive NOA 2 yet.    it seem like some many people already received theirs that filed after us and are with Nebraska Processing center.  Should I call?

It is long but they are still processing cases from Sept. 2018.  Did you open USCIS online account and check status? Good luck.

image.thumb.png.5a30623d7055533951e9a0b09e7818b1.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

2 hours ago, Nicole Daneen said:

We file 11/21/2018 and received our NOA 1 but I am getting anxious that we did not receive NOA 2 yet.    it seem like some many people already received theirs that filed after us and are with Nebraska Processing center.  Should I call?

Maybe in two more months ! 

1 minute ago, Nicole Daneen said:

¿Lo reviso semanalmente, pero parece inexacto? Hace 6 meses, dijo que estaban trabajando en agosto de 2018 y lo cambiaron a mayo de 2018. Conozco personas en el mismo centro de procesamiento que enviaron después de mí y están recibiendo NOA2.

Solo estaba buscando opiniones. ¡¡Gracias!!:)

Hola yo estoy en un grupo de chicas que estamos pedidas por nuestros esposos ciudadano americano y están en Nebraska y la chica le aprobaron el 6 de diciembre y su fecha de prioridad era el 2 de enero del 2019 

2 hours ago, Lemos said:

Hola yo estoy en un grupo de chicas que estamos pedidas por nuestros esposos ciudadano americano y están en Nebraska y la chica le aprobaron el 6 de diciembre y su fecha de prioridad era el 2 de enero del 2019 

According to visa journey Nebraska showing some cases CR1 approved on Feb /2019 It's 10 months of processing time .. and USCIS is showing sept 12 /2018 . It would be nice to share in what state the petitioner lives

16 hours ago, Lemos said:

Yo estoy en Nebraska soy del 25 de febrero del 2019 y nada solo nos queda esperar

16 hours ago, Lemos said:

English only in the upper forums. Please provide a translation. 

~~moved to progress reports from process and procedures~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...

Perfect example, when I checked the processing times last week they were working on September 25th, 2018.  Today it says September 4th, 2018.  

I am really just frustrated and confused.  How do they manage to repeatedly travel back in time repeatedly?  When we filed the time frame was 7-9 months.

How do people deal with this, I feel super depressed, trapped and hopeless.  Our lives are on hold.

I am not looking, for answers.  I am just venting.  😔

On 12/12/2019 at 3:00 PM, GMvietnam said:

It is long but they are still processing cases from Sept. 2018.  Did you open USCIS online account and check status? Good luck.

image.thumb.png.5a30623d7055533951e9a0b09e7818b1.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

That is inaccurate last it was September 25 now they are restarting the whole month of September and they are on 4th like What the hell man. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.