Lady Ron

Administrative Processing IR1/CR1

Administrative Processing IR1/CR1  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Administrative Processing IR1/CR1

• Hi everyone, I’m new here...I just need help from you guys cos am frustrated. I was refused in February due to INA 212(a)4 public charged...case was reaffirmed after sending supporting documents to DHL.. had a call from the embassy on 30th October 2019 to submit passport and re new my medical and send over through DHL, I finally sent it today... I just want to know if am abt to be issued
    • Thank you !

30 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi everyone, I’m new here ...Please you guys should help me out am so frustrated. I was refused a visa in February 2019 due to INA 212(a)4 public ..... case was reaffirmed after submitting supporting documents from co sponsor, checked my case on CEAC it was Administrative processing, embassy called me on 30th October to submit Passport and medical report cos it has expired...I finally sent them over today DHL... is it a good sign,? Are they going to issue me a visa... ?

I voted for Thank You! :-)))) You waited a little long to reply to their request. It is usually a good sign when they request your passport but no one here can say for sure what the outcome of your case will be. Good Luck!

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, boris64 said:

I voted for Thank You! :-)))) You waited a little long to reply to their request. It is usually a good sign when they request your passport but no one here can say for sure what the outcome of your case will be. Good Luck!

.I was waiting for my medical report, I went for it just yesterday that’s why I kept a little longer...thanks for your time🙏🏻

Hello VJers,

My husband had his immigrant visa interview in Guatemala on October 31, 2019 in which he was told by the consulate officer that he was approved (no 221g slip was given.)

CEAC has showed Ready with a last case update of Nov 4 and Nov 6 since then. However, today it has changed to Adminstrative Processing. I've heard this is normal and doesn't have time frames. Should we be expecting an issued status soon? 

How long did you wait for ur case status change to Administrative processing ..? I was refused based on public change last year.i submitted new joint sponsor on 14th November 2019 I’m waiting I email them they said when the consular officer reviews the file,they will contact me for next steps..once ur status Change From refused to AP you have overcome the decision you just need to send in ur medicals and passport ur visa will be issued you don’t have any problem you are good to go..

Timeline
1 hour ago, Begging2020 said:

How long did you wait for ur case status change to Administrative processing ..? I was refused based on public change last year.i submitted new joint sponsor on 14th November 2019 I’m waiting I email them they said when the consular officer reviews the file,they will contact me for next steps..once ur status Change From refused to AP you have overcome the decision you just need to send in ur medicals and passport ur visa will be issued you don’t have any problem you are good to go..

@Begging2020 it took them like a month, hopefully by Ending of this month or early December it’s gonna change to Administrative processing...Goodluck, will update u if anything 

Thank How long did you wait for ur case status change to Administrative processing ..? I was refused based on public change last year.i submitted new joint sponsor on 14th November 2019 I’m waiting I email them they said when the consular officer reviews the file,they will contact me for next steps..once ur status Change From refused to AP you have overcome the decision you just need to send in ur medicals and passport ur visa will be issued you don’t have any problem you are good to go..

Ohk thank you

Timeline

@Begging2020 aww am happy to you, did  you get the visa yet? They also received my passport and medical report, when I checked Ceac status ,it’s been updated twice but still in AP

Timeline
On 11/21/2019 at 8:12 AM, Begging2020 said:

On 11/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, Begging2020 said:

@Begging2020 after I submitted my passport and medical report they updated it twice since then nothing else still AP....were u able to submit your document to them yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.