Lnvall

Receipts - Translate or not, is the format okay?

36 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lnvall said:

Its in progress. Mine should be translated, cause my bank cant give it to me in english.

Are you the beneficiary?

YMMV

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Soon To Be Mrs. T said:

Then just wait for it...

My fiance have to do the same thing in the US, and i dont know how is it work there. Because he entered his online bank, and we almost found anything from those days, i dont understand why... He have to call the bank or idk..

2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Are you the beneficiary?

Yes

Edited by Lnvall

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lnvall said:

My fiance had to do the same thing in the US, and i dont know how is it work there. Because he entered his online bank, and we almost found anything from those days, i dont understand why... He have to call the bank or idk..

Yes

As long as you were in your home country,  the hurdle is to show that the USC was in country first and foremost 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

As long as you were in your home country,  the hurdle is to show that the USC was in country first and foremost 

I think that they are also trying to get the USC's credit card bills and/or bank statements to show that he was in the beneficiary's country.

Those are fairly easy to get, I don't understand why they are having a hard time.

Edited by Soon To Be Mrs. T

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Soon To Be Mrs. T said:

I think that they are also trying to get the USC's credit card bills and/or bank statements to show that he was in the beneficiary's country.

Those are fairly easy to get, I don't understand why they are having a hard time.

Because he logged in his online bank and it doesnt show those payments and amounts on those days

Timeline
9 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Thats what we wanna do, but we want to send matching receipts from the same places we were on the same day.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Lnvall said:

Because he logged in his online bank and it doesnt show those payments and amounts on those days

How far ago were "those days"? Some online banking platforms only show records within the last 90 days.

He is better off contacting the bank or the credit card company.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Lnvall said:

From july

All of the transactions from July or just the ones when he was there?

Again, if his online banking platform is like the ones I've experienced, his history would only go back as far as 90 days, which is August.

Timeline
Just now, Soon To Be Mrs. T said:

All of the transactions from July or just the ones when he was there?

Again, if his online banking platform is like the ones I've experienced, his history would only go back as far as 90 days, which is August.

Not all, but we started counting from july.

but we logged in earlier too, and almost nothing visible... but he payed so i dont understand. I see mine in my bank and he didnt

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lnvall said:

Not all, but we started counting from july.

but we logged in earlier too, and almost nothing visible... but he payed so i dont understand. I see mine in my bank and he didnt

You, me, or him will most likely not be able to solve this dilemma. I suggest that he contact his bank. 

7 hours ago, Lnvall said:

Then how the others use their restaurant receipts?

I can ask my bank for a statement to it.

I don't think restaurant receipts are typically sent.  Flimsy evidence, at best.

Why is the petitioner not doing this petition?  He should be the one assembling everything and researching the process.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Why is the petitioner not doing this petition?  He should be the one assembling everything and researching the process.

Because he was deployed 10 months in Europe, he just got home to the US and i have all the physical evidences with me.

Plus im more "paperwork" person, i work for the government, i know how hard to deal with bureucracy with papers.

Timeline

So update...

I asked for my monthly invoice from my bank...

As you can see in the highlighted area there is my payment from Skorpio Irish Pub, the second receipt i attached here, same amount of money, same name of the place.

if my fiance do the same is it works together?

on the receipts there is the place, and in the invoice there is my name.

8D132743-5917-42F8-8D5D-1A889D7D0E5D.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.