90DayFinancier

NYT: Vindman testifies that WH omitted key phrases in Trump-Ukraine call

17 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2019 at 3:43 AM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

The Cnn/DNC talking points are strong with this one Obi Wan 

Deflection at its finest!

On 10/31/2019 at 4:09 AM, Bill & Katya said:

So how was this any different than what Trump did?  In his case, the quid pro quo wasn’t even there as he, a President like Obama, didn’t even threaten to withhold anything from the Ukraine.  You can argue that there were political overtones in either case.

Btw, I didn’t say what Biden/Obama did was an impeachable offense.  I would imagine these types of things happen all the time when one government wants another government to do something.

Regardless, thank you for the DNC talking points.

Trump's quid pro quo is well established.  It's also well established that Trump didn't act in the national interest, but acted in his personal political interest.  That is an abuse of power and impeachable.

Have you noticed how Trump and his cultists have moved the goal posts from denial to no quid pro quo to quid pro quo is not impeachable?  

Trump is so desperate that he's currently in court arguing that a President can never be investigated.  He'll get the same treatment from the courts that Nixon and Clinton did.

Even Sondland changed his sworn testimony and admitted the quid pro quo when he realized he might face perjury charges.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Tahoma said:

Deflection at its finest!

Trump's quid pro quo is well established.  It's also well established that Trump didn't act in the national interest, but acted in his personal political interest.  That is an abuse of power and impeachable.

Have you noticed how Trump and his cultists have moved the goal posts from denial to no quid pro quo to quid pro quo is not impeachable?  

Trump is so desperate that he's currently in court arguing that a President can never be investigated.  He'll get the same treatment from the courts that Nixon and Clinton did.

Even Sondland changed his sworn testimony and admitted the quid pro quo when he realized he might face perjury charges.

Did you actually read the transcript from Sondland, or just rely on the media/Democrat interpretations?  If you had read it you would see that Sondland asked Trump directly about this topic and Trump specifically said no quid pro quo’s.  I guess we are now left to trying to figure out what was in his mind.

Brw, I see you completely ignored my question.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!