GreenUsa

Message, DS-260 Review note

23 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ann Blair said:

I finally got that message to load! I don’t know if everyone’s message is the same, but if you still can’t see it I would call. I’ve pasted our message below.

Here’s the number if anyone needs it.

National Visa Center (NVC)

Phone(603) 334-0700

7:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight EST

Monday through Friday

——

DS-260 Review note

NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and https://nvc.state.gov.

Thank you :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I just called about our DS-260 Review note. Right now they are reviewing docs submitted on February 20, 2020. They haven’t looked at anything we submitted. She confirmed this particular message is auto-generated and if anything is missing they will contact you.

I also asked specifically about the police certificate with no live traces and if the certificate is enough or if they will want a Subject Access Report (SAR). We were told by ACRO not to worry about it that the Embassy will call if they need anything else, but the Embassy website says to get a SAR. Again she said they will advise us once they review our documentation.

Here’s our DS-260 Review note again. I confirmed this one is auto-generated. If yours says something else, you may want to do more research or call. I was on hold 34 minutes. 

DS-260 Review note

NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and https://nvc.state.gov.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ann Blair said:

I just called about our DS-260 Review note. Right now they are reviewing docs submitted on February 20, 2020. They haven’t looked at anything we submitted. She confirmed this particular message is auto-generated and if anything is missing they will contact you.

I also asked specifically about the police certificate with no live traces and if the certificate is enough or if they will want a Subject Access Report (SAR). We were told by ACRO not to worry about it that the Embassy will call if they need anything else, but the Embassy website says to get a SAR. Again she said they will advise us once they review our documentation.

Here’s our DS-260 Review note again. I confirmed this one is auto-generated. If yours says something else, you may want to do more research or call. I was on hold 34 minutes. 

DS-260 Review note

NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and https://nvc.state.gov.

I checked again and there was still no message. I am going to assume that it is the same message as yours as my brother has yet to submit his civil documents. Thanks so much for the info 😄

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

We've been in limbo with US Immigration for a spouse visa since DECEMBER 2018. I'm a US citizen, married to a Japanese citizen for the past 18+ years. We lived together in the US for 12 years before coming back to Japan for a few years for work. My wife is the mother of our two kids, both of whom are American citizens. We are now reapplying... and are rounding the two-year mark for waiting. 

Like everyone on this list, our application was transferred to USCIS to the "NVC", which I'd never heard of. After that, constant problems with nonsensical emails, messages that don't open, broken weblinks, emails filled with spelling and grammatical mistakes -- even a series of messages telling us my wife's birthday was incorrect, despite the fact that it was written correctly EVERYWHERE and we had uploaded her passport, birth certificate, and other docs showing the birthdate. 

Every time we write to ask the question, they NEVER address the question and reply with a bunch of algorithm-generated blah-blah-blah with more broken weblinks. 

So I did some digging on NVC... 

The private contractor behind this service is LDRM. 

https://www.ldrm-vss.com/docs/LDRM_VSS FAQ_12.19.pdf

They were awarded an approximately $390 million contract awarded September 2019 the Trump administration, with and began work in January 2020. 

Lockwood Hills Federal, an Akima Company. Akima, run by Bill Monet, is the company in the news in 2017 for firing Juli Briskman for giving the middle finger to ... Donald Trump. 

Without going too far down the rabbit hole, it seems like the US Govt has outsourced work to a private company that is doing an absolutely terrible job, putting little effort into planning their comms, user experience, website infrastructure, and services. 

The consequences for our family are enormous waiting time, professional limbo, and sense that American bureaucracy is sending a clear message: immigrants don't matter, even spouses and mothers of US citizens. The jobs that I had been offered in the US 21 months ago are long gone. No end in sight. 

We're contacting a lawyer and ACLU. If anyone else is in a similar position, feel free to contact me. 

Edited by Jordan _AY–Smith
forgot to add company name/link for LDRM

• 8 months later...

I had the same message being delivered to me this morning.  05/12/2021

So I called the NVC. And they told me that that its a system issue. She advice me to print out the confirmation page located in the DS260 form in their platform for my spouse to take to the interview. which is very important. 

Also I asked again about that message. she just said don't worry just wait for your processing review time and they will inform you if anything is missing, For now your documents were all submitted sucessfully.

you can check the processing time of Review Documents on this website ----> https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/nvc-timeframes.html

Hello MICHAEL & YOLANY,

Thanks for the helpful info, I got a message this morning 5/14/2021 with same message

"NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and https://nvc.state.gov."

We got this DS-260 Review Note as well, so we called NVC about it.  The NVC agent said there was an internal system error that generated the message for our case.  They assured us that they can see our uploaded documents in the system.  They said there's no action required from us except to wait for the review.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.