Jess29

almost 3 months waiting for santo domingo interview

103 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Cayacoa said:

Alright so if they are done scheduling for November. What CC months were they working with? Because in another thread It seems like they were working with people from Late May, June and July and they all received their notifications during mid-late september  to have interviews throughout the month of October. Their waiting time averaged from 2 months to 3. 

I spoke to an uncle of mine who works immigration and he told me that the embassy is delayed and that it takes 60 to 90 days to get the appointment. 

The thread is:
"Delays in the processing immigrants visa in Santo Domingo"

THIS ISNT TRUE EITHER. I KNOW SOMEONE CC JUNE 10th and nothing same category as well. But i also know someone cc JUly 3rd and had her interview 10/10 so idk wats going on.

2 hours ago, Cayacoa said:

Anyway, how where you able to get them to tell you this? Me and suarez tried and they just gave us the run arounds. 

I asked her where were they are at with interviews what month and she said they were done for november.. and in november they will schedule for December. All depends wat agent you get honestly. Some say more helpful info than others

1 hour ago, Cayacoa said:

DQ? 

It will be 60-90 after your case is complete and ready to be sent to the embassy. 

Maybe more than 90. Someone CC in may 19 got their IL sept18 for interview oct 29. So its not always accurate

Just now, Jess29 said:

Maybe more than 90. Someone CC in may 19 got their IL sept18 for interview oct 29. So its not always accurate

And same visa category cr1

15 minutes ago, Jess29 said:

THIS ISNT TRUE EITHER. I KNOW SOMEONE CC JUNE 10th and nothing same category as well. But i also know someone cc JUly 3rd and had her interview 10/10 so idk wats going on.

I didn't say that "All the people who got their CC in may, june and july got their IL" 

I'm saying that the CC's in that thread varies and there's people in that thread whom CC was in those months respectively and they got their IL's in september. 

For what you're telling me it seems like this is completely random from person to person but lets hop that overall all cases take 60-90; This seems true based on my calculation of some of them CC's date and the date that they received the IL.

- January 18: Documents delivered to Chicago Lockbox

-January 22: Case Submitted

-January 23: Last Update

-January 28: NOA1 arrived on the mail. 

20 minutes ago, Cayacoa said:

I didn't say that "All the people who got their CC in may, june and july got their IL" 

I'm saying that the CC's in that thread varies and there's people in that thread whom CC was in those months respectively and they got their IL's in september. 

For what you're telling me it seems like this is completely random from person to person but lets hop that overall all cases take 60-90; This seems true based on my calculation of some of them CC's date and the date that they received the IL.

Oh okay.. well yes lets just hope for the best because this gets very frustrating but all we can do is wait

12 hours ago, Jess29 said:

Oh okay.. well yes lets just hope for the best because this gets very frustrating but all we can do is wait

12 hours ago, Cayacoa said:

Did anyone get any news this morning? Someone on another thread just now got their IL for Nov. 20 with CC July 19

19 minutes ago, suarezj519 said:

Did anyone get any news this morning? Someone on another thread just now got their IL for Nov. 20 with CC July 19

I just read it. It took 96 days = 3 months and 4 days.

Edited by Cayacoa

7 minutes ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

Early morning they assigned many interview for Santo Domingo! 

No entiendo?

Te asignaron tu cita o que asignaron varias citas? 

Just now, Cayacoa said:

No entiendo?

Te asignaron tu cita o que asignaron varias citas? 

Aún espero aprobación pero en el grupo de FB (Residencia para la reunificación familiar) mucha gente gritó cita hoy. Enviaron los correos en la madrugada y en el correo les exigen lo del seguro médico!!! 

1 hour ago, suarezj519 said:

No not meeeee.. But my one friend CC june 10 she got hers this am 

3 minutes ago, Jess29 said:

No not meeeee.. But my one friend CC june 10 she got hers this am 

Is that the one you were talking about yesterday? 

15 minutes ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

Aún espero aprobación pero en el grupo de FB (Residencia para la reunificación familiar) mucha gente gritó cita hoy. Enviaron los correos en la madrugada y en el correo les exigen lo del seguro médico!!! 

Pero es un grupo de dominicanos? 

1 minute ago, Cayacoa said:

Is that the one you were talking about yesterday? 

Pero es un grupo de dominicanos? 

YES !! the same one. She got it this morning

35 minutes ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

Adonde sale esa información? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.