Jess29

almost 3 months waiting for santo domingo interview

103 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, suarezj519 said:

I don't know it is a little confusing because I've seen people get IL for early January but say they're F2A, or IR1 on the FB group, but don't go into much detail in their case on there which I think frustrates people wanting to know exact dates haha. My wife's case was just changed to IR1 from cr1 on the 24th of Nov (our two year anniversary). Like I said I don't know the deal with those cases getting interview letters, but it was very few people compared to when they do the massive interview letters sent out. Hopefully everything gets finalized for you in February though, I know now I'm a little worried about something  like that when my wife goes in for the medical stuff. 

Yea it is confusing.. but have faith all will work out

On 12/10/2019 at 7:36 PM, Angie0903 said:

Oh my God am so sorry to hear that. Is your husband ok? Put don't worry have faith everything will work out you'll see. And atleast you already have the day for your next interview.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:04 AM, suarezj519 said:

I don't know it is a little confusing because I've seen people get IL for early January but say they're F2A, or IR1 on the FB group, but don't go into much detail in their case on there which I think frustrates people wanting to know exact dates haha. My wife's case was just changed to IR1 from cr1 on the 24th of Nov (our two year anniversary). Like I said I don't know the deal with those cases getting interview letters, but it was very few people compared to when they do the massive interview letters sent out. Hopefully everything gets finalized for you in February though, I know now I'm a little worried about something  like that when my wife goes in for the medical stuff. 

Well just got IL this morning!!! For January 10th. For medical exam she is going Monday, so they send the results directly to the embassy? My wife is saying something about getting the sealed packet in Santiago since she lives closer to there. Also she's adamant about going to the old clinic, so I'm not gonna argue with her on that haha. 

1 hour ago, suarezj519 said:

Well just got IL this morning!!! For January 10th. For medical exam she is going Monday, so they send the results directly to the embassy? My wife is saying something about getting the sealed packet in Santiago since she lives closer to there. Also she's adamant about going to the old clinic, so I'm not gonna argue with her on that haha. 

Told you !!! Congrats

Just now, Jess29 said:

Told you !!! Congrats

Go as soon as possible for her exams asap !!! And lol i went to the new clinic 🤣

On 12/10/2019 at 7:18 PM, Jess29 said:

I just saw someone complete oct 15 got interview for jan 3rd

Must have been an F2A

- January 18: Documents delivered to Chicago Lockbox

-January 22: Case Submitted

-January 23: Last Update

-January 28: NOA1 arrived on the mail. 

37 minutes ago, suarezj519 said:

What was the total price for the exam for you at the new one? I know the old one is a bit more expensive I've heard. But I just want a rough estimate. 

My husbando got all his shots outside of the clinic and we paid $275. If you do the shots at the clinic you are looking at about $500 

1 minute ago, Jess29 said:

My husbando got all his shots outside of the clinic and we paid $275. If you do the shots at the clinic you are looking at about $500 

Hmm ok. Yeah we will just be doing everything at the clinic since I've heard the older clinic doesn't accept vaccination records which I kind of insane to me. Because how do they make sure they're not giving a vaccine that person might already have. I heard the new one does accept them. But like I said my wife is unwilling to go there. She's stubborn sometimes haha. Likes to do things the way things have always been done. 

7 hours ago, suarezj519 said:

Congratulations! You received IL exactly 3 mths after DQ so im hoping we will get our interview date within next week which will be 3 mths since DQ as well 

6 hours ago, Jess29 said:

Go as soon as possible for her exams asap !!! And lol i went to the new clinic 🤣

Where is the new clinic located? 

On 12/13/2019 at 6:21 PM, Wilman1716 said:

Congratulations! You received IL exactly 3 mths after DQ so im hoping we will get our interview date within next week which will be 3 mths since DQ as well 

Let's hope they continue giving those interview letters out this month 😞 my cc 10/02/19

2 hours ago, landy88 said:

Let's hope they continue giving those interview letters out this month 😞 my cc 10/02/19

You will get it in jan for feb interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.