KJ34

Dates I 29-F

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So my I-29-F is completed  but i noticed  i put a different date for the cover letter and the date the i signed the I-29-F and the date I'll  write on the check, so do i have to redo everything now, will the officer look at this and deny my petition?i want to sent it today thanks for your help guys

Edited by KJ34

Timeline
2 minutes ago, KJ34 said:

So my I-29-F is completed  but i noticed  i put a different date for the cover letter and the date the i signed the I-29-F and the date I'll  write on the check, so do i have to redo everything now, will the officer look at this and deny my petition?i want to sent it today thanks for your help guys

It won’t matter. If it makes you feel better strike through the date on the cover letter and enter a different date. Cover letter isn’t required anyway 

Timeline
Just now, Russ&MaryAnn said:

It won’t matter. If it makes you feel better strike through the date on the cover letter and enter a different date. Cover letter isn’t required anyway 

Well this matter for the letter of intent as well? For example I'm sending the today on the 8th my cover letter and letter of intent was on the first of this month  and my petition was signed and completed on the 3rd of this month 

Timeline
1 minute ago, KJ34 said:

Well this matter for the letter of intent as well? For example I'm sending the today on the 8th my cover letter and letter of intent was on the first of this month  and my petition was signed and completed on the 3rd of this month 

No it won’t. It’s ok to have completed different parts on different days 

Timeline
Just now, Russ&MaryAnn said:

No it won’t. It’s ok to have completed different parts on different days 

Awesome! Thank you so much! I'll send it out today then! 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 hours ago, KJ34 said:

Not an issue.

While you wait, stop by the Philippines forum:  https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.