Taye & Clay

IOE Nebraska I-130 real location

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

A petitioner call USCIS and was told that even though her return address is Nebraska on her receipt for her I-130 that her case is in Texas. This is not a transfer 

Edited by Ontarkie
removed attachment containing personal information

Yes let's follow a screenshot of a conversation. Third party information is awesome especially from Facebook. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, JMPM said:

Yes let's follow a screenshot of a conversation. Third party information is awesome especially from Facebook. 

You don’t have to do anything. I found it interesting. If you don’t move on. 

1 minute ago, Cleidson & Todd said:

You don’t have to do anything. I found it interesting. If you don’t move on. 

Spreading misinformation is not interesting. 

02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
Just now, JMPM said:

Spreading misinformation is not interesting. 

It’s not misinformation. Who do you think you are? Isn’t your case done. Done you have something better to do than harass people on this page?

There was already a write up with USCIS links on IOE on one of the many threads here already. The search box is your friend. 

Just now, Cleidson & Todd said:

It’s not misinformation. Who do you think you are? Isn’t your case done. Done you have something better to do than harass people on this page?

No one's harassing anyone. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JMPM said:

There was already a write up with USCIS links on IOE on one of the many threads here already. The search box is your friend. 

No one's harassing anyone. 

I know how to use a search feature. Good bye. 

Guy you need to check your emotions. It's an digital system. It might not even work with IOE numbers. Yes its disheartening, but that's not how the system is supposed to work anyways. Creating a tantrum because what you're trying to spread is not factual at all. It goes against everything that is known. 

Do you expect to be over with USCIS within 2 months? That's hogwash.  Not even people that had success with I-129F did it in 2 months. 

Create a scene like I did to those USCIS employees, email them, call them, call your congress person. Let them know Nebraska sucks. Don't let them tell you it's the administration with some bs about the politics because Texas and Potomac isn't operating that way. 

You can go ahead call me names for telling whats up with reality, but it is what it is, and others will see it as they see fit. 

If you feel the need to go on with hearsay and want your process to do the impossible. Go forth keep dreaming. Sometimes dreams come true. 

Enjoy your day.

5 minutes ago, JMPM said:

Guy you need to check your emotions. It's an digital system. It might not even work with IOE numbers. Yes its disheartening, but that's not how the system is supposed to work anyways. Creating a tantrum because what you're trying to spread is not factual at all. It goes against everything that is known. 

Do you expect to be over with USCIS within 2 months? That's hogwash.  Not even people that had success with I-129F did it in 2 months. 

Create a scene like I did to those USCIS employees, email them, call them, call your congress person. Let them know Nebraska sucks. Don't let them tell you it's the administration with some bs about the politics because Texas and Potomac isn't operating that way. 

You can go ahead call me names for telling whats up with reality, but it is what it is, and others will see it as they see fit. 

If you feel the need to go on with hearsay and want your process to do the impossible. Go forth keep dreaming. Sometimes dreams come true. 

Enjoy your day.

You're a clown.  He presented a message from someone who's very active on the Facebook group that called USCIS.

If she got that information from USCIS, it's very relevant to many here.  

Just now, Louis61404 said:

You're a clown.  He presented a message from someone who's very active on the Facebook group that called USCIS.

If she got that information from USCIS, it's very relevant to many here.  

You must be from the facebook group as well. Are they all going to come on here and gang up on me now?

Hearsay isn't relevant. 

3 minutes ago, JMPM said:

You must be from the facebook group as well. Are they all going to come on here and gang up on me now?

Hearsay isn't relevant. 

I would hope not.  I imagine you're intelligent enough to figure out this thread doesn't pertain to you, and leave on your own.

Do you post in all threads that have literally nothing to do with you, or just this one?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Louis61404 said:

I would hope not.  I imagine you're intelligent enough to figure out this thread doesn't pertain to you, and leave on your own.

Do you post in all threads that have literally nothing to do with you, or just this one?

I’ve also seen him harass member about creating timelines to the point of the admin getting involved and deleting his post. 

He doesn’t like or agree with my post. I get it. I don’t care. He can move on. 

Just now, Louis61404 said:

:smh: If everyone followed that rule. It would just be a bunch of empty threads with no answers. That's seriously illogical. Someone's gotta tell someone when they are pushing misinformation. I've helped plenty of people here with real progress and real information push their cases forward.

I wonder what those that I assisted that I had no real reason to message them at all except looking at their timeline and seeing something they could have done. 
Those individuals that never posted but I reached out anyways. Yea assisting them. Wouldn't have worked if I minded my own business. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.