MB and MG

Help

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Iam done with the interview. My status is non immigrant ap. Now i was reading the topics here and noticed that the ds-160 should include the middle name on the given name.. I did not. The consul did not say anything.. What should i do? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
54 minutes ago, MB and MG said:

Iam done with the interview. My status is non immigrant ap. Now i was reading the topics here and noticed that the ds-160 should include the middle name on the given name.. I did not. The consul did not say anything.. What should i do? 

if your in non immigrant AP your on the way to being issued, if you have a middle name you could have given it, if there is non, you enter it as it reads in the passport.

Timeline
Just now, Khallaf said:

if your in non immigrant AP your on the way to being issued, if you have a middle name you could have given it, if there is non, you enter it as it reads in the passport.

I have a middle name in my passport.. When i filled out my ds -160 , it says given name so i just wrote my first name.. I just realized now that the middle name should be included in the given name while reading posts here.. My problem is what if they did not see it as well. What will happen? My visa will not match with my passport.. What should i do.?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, MB and MG said:

At this point nothing you can do in regards to the DS-160.

Where did you enter your middle name?   No where?

Do check your visa for accuracy when it arrives.     You may want to contact the embassy on this.

Contacting the Embassy
Manila Visa Information and Appointment Service center hotlines at (632) 548-8223, (632) 792-8988.
The center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays.

Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235 on its Eastern Standard Time equivalent of operation hours.

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

EMAIL:   IVMANILAREPLIES@STATE.GOV
Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
43 minutes ago, MB and MG said:

I have a middle name in my passport.. When i filled out my ds -160 , it says given name so i just wrote my first name.. I just realized now that the middle name should be included in the given name while reading posts here.. My problem is what if they did not see it as well. What will happen? My visa will not match with my passport.. What should i do.?

Ya the Philippines is different in regards to given name, your middle name is not a given name .. but for the rest of the world it is.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
Just now, Hank_ said:

Where did you enter your middle name?

Do check your visa for accuracy when it arrives.

I didnt indicate my middle name in the ds-160 just my first and last name.. But during the interview when the CO asked my name i gave her my full name.. First, middle and last.

Its true, there is nothing i can do at this point until i get the visa.

I will update you once i hear something and ill ask your advise again..

This has been stressful for me but my fiancé told me to just relax..

A million thanks to all of your help

Timeline
Just now, MB and MG said:

I didnt indicate my middle name in the ds-160 just my first and last name.. But during the interview when the CO asked my name i gave her my full name.. First, middle and last.

Its true, there is nothing i can do at this point until i get the visa.

I will update you once i hear something and ill ask your advise again..

This has been stressful for me but my fiancé told me to just relax..

A million thanks to all of your help

Follow your fiance's advice .... RELAX.  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Where did you enter your middle name?   No where?

Do check your visa for accuracy when it arrives.     You may want to contact the embassy on this.

Contacting the Embassy
Manila Visa Information and Appointment Service center hotlines at (632) 548-8223, (632) 792-8988.
The center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays.

Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235 on its Eastern Standard Time equivalent of operation hours.

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

EMAIL:   IVMANILAREPLIES@STATE.GOV

I will.  Thanks..

If the visa has my middle name, it wont be necessary for me to correct the ds-160, correct?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MB and MG said:

I will.  Thanks..

If the visa has my middle name, it wont be necessary for me to correct the ds-160, correct?

Correct!    DS-160 is a done document .. history.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.