1,282 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2022 at 1:49 PM, smollz said:

@chapod21 @coconuting @ks7608

Hi All,

checking to see if any of you received interview letters recently? Thanks!  

@smollz We just got the interview letter 😃, is there a guide on what I should do next 

1. book medical?

2. upload new tax records?

3. new police certs?

and more importantly things I should not do 😃

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone, I received my Interview letter today.

Interview date- December 12, 2022. DQ- March 2,2022.

I have queries regarding what docs to upload. I know that I need for apply for Canadian CRC. But do I need Indian PCC as well, it is from last year August and I Haven't been to India for more than 6 months. Do I still need to get new PCC for India or previous one would be accepted?

Other than that, 

- Medical needs to be done.

- Upload new tax receipts

Is that everything or....?

9 hours ago, chapod21 said:

@smollz We just got the interview letter 😃, is there a guide on what I should do next 

1. book medical?

2. upload new tax records?

3. new police certs?

and more importantly things I should not do 😃

Congratulations! It seems like consulate people is working hard to get the backlog cleared!

When I check montreal consulate's website, it says, they are currently sending ILs to April 2022's documentarily qualified cases. However here we are seeing people getting invited who DQ in March/April 2022. 

Is this because what consulate website is showing is for all F category cases and what we are seeing is mainly for F2A categories?

Is it fair to say that our googlesheet tracker is accurate and if DQ in Oct 2022, I should expect IL in arround 6-7 months time?

image.png.0ff772f6341ba7e2abaf06af3d3054c2.png

Edited by dhruvroom

24 minutes ago, dhruvroom said:

Congratulations! It seems like consulate people is working hard to get the backlog cleared!

When I check montreal consulate's website, it says, they are currently sending ILs to April 2022's documentarily qualified cases. However here we are seeing people getting invited who DQ in March/April 2022. 

Is this because what consulate website is showing is for all F category cases and what we are seeing is mainly for F2A categories?

Is it fair to say that our googlesheet tracker is accurate and if DQ in Oct 2022, I should expect IL in arround 6-7 months time?

image.png.0ff772f6341ba7e2abaf06af3d3054c2.png

They could move faster if they wanted to. It’s like they cleared out almost a years backlog in 2 months 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, SukhpreetSandhu said:

@Waqqs Today I get me passport tracking from Canada post and email says passport was released 

Thank you for the info, much appreciated 

Hi everyone,

I received my IL for F4 category and my interview is scheduled for Dec 12 at Montreal embassy. I had the following questions:

1) Has anyone updated their DS-260 prior to their interview? Is there an email for Montreal embassy that we can contact to unlock the DS-260 so that I can make the necessary changes?

2) Do we need the original birth certificate of the petitioner or is a copy of the birth certificate is accepted?

Thank you for your help!

Timeline
On 10/21/2022 at 4:21 PM, Har123 said:

They have changed date to Nov 01. If anyone else gets change email please kindly advise on chat.

Thanks

How was the interview?

18 minutes ago, Waqqs said:

How was the interview?

Interview went well. Got there 15 mins early  . finished security and went upstairs and waited for no . They took docs and fingerprint first. Then was called to a different counter for interview. Asked questions like who is petioner, what did you study, what did wife study, is this our first marriage . Later said your visa will likely be issued. Gave white sheet with info to track and check update. Also mentioned the update may mention refused or admin processing . If more info needed they will request. Checked ceac site and shows issued. Not sure if that means approved. However the appointment and tracking website still shows status as appointment. I guess it will update soon. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.