1,282 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, SukhpreetSandhu said:

Just got back from the interview today. I got there 30mins earlier and allowed to get in 15mins prior my appointment time. Was asked for the PPC, birth certificate, 1 photo.

Have you ever lived in any other countries?

- Who is your petitioner?

- Who is the joint sponsor?

Then he said my visa was approved and kept my passport

But for  my child they said need apply citizenship because petitioner was recently become citizen  

Congratulations !

I have had my interview 10 days ago and my case is in administrative processing, since that date any email, I am sending to Montreal embassy apparently doesn't go through even I am not receiving any auto response which is very Verid, does anyone else has the same experience? I am sending email to this email address Montreal-IV-DV@state.gov

Please help me

59 minutes ago, L2022 said:

I have had my interview 10 days ago and my case is in administrative processing, since that date any email, I am sending to Montreal embassy apparently doesn't go through even I am not receiving any auto response which is very Verid, does anyone else has the same experience? I am sending email to this email address Montreal-IV-DV@state.gov

Please help me

Hi dear u don’t worry they will respond you usually they respond after 2 weeks

2 hours ago, Ravinder kaur said:

Hi dear u don’t worry they will respond you usually they respond after 2 weeks

but since first day after my interview, they requested documents in NVC but did not send me email to request them, I am just noticed through NVC and uploaded documents there, I believe something is wrong please share your experience .

21 hours ago, SukhpreetSandhu said:

Just got back from the interview today. I got there 30mins earlier and allowed to get in 15mins prior my appointment time. Was asked for the PPC, birth certificate, 1 photo.

But for  my child they said need apply citizenship because petitioner was recently become citizen  

Congrats. Great news & good luck

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 10/21/2022 at 5:08 PM, Har123 said:

Ours was Oct 27th and now moved to another date. Just got another email saying it’s due to unforeseen reasons US embassy Montreal will not process visa applications on Oct 27th and Oct 28th. 
Is Anyone who was scheduled interview Oct 27/28 got any email like this? 

Explains why interviews were rescheduled.!!!

Screenshot_20221028-123552_Facebook.jpg

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Har123 said:

@georgy2030 we had interview date of 27 Oct but we're rescheduled too. Yes the email you mentioned is what we received. It's valid 

Secretary Blinken arrived on Thursday. 

Screenshot_20221028-123452_Facebook.jpg

Hi everyone, I read that people were uploading documents to NVC website ahead of the interview and was figuring out how to do this. 

In the notice email, I did not see any instructions for uploading additional documents so curious what additional docs should I submit online and where to submit them. 

I submitted all the original supporting documents via this https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

For Affidavit of Support and Financial Evidence I submitted:

- FORM I-864EZ AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT 

- FEDERAL INCOME TAX RETURN OR TRANSCRIPT (2020 Federal Return)

For Civil Documents I submitted:

- Passport

- Photographs

- Marriage Certificate

- Birth Certificate 

- Police Report

Between when we applied and now the only new document that I have is the most recent federal tax return (year 2021 vs. the document last submitted being 2020 tax return). Is the 2021 tax return the only document I will need to submit on the site and this is done via selecting "Additional AOS Supporting Documentation"?

Thank you all in advance for your guidance!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Izax said:

Hi everyone, I read that people were uploading documents to NVC website ahead of the interview and was figuring out how to do this. 

In the notice email, I did not see any instructions for uploading additional documents so curious what additional docs should I submit online and where to submit them. 

I submitted all the original supporting documents via this https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

For Affidavit of Support and Financial Evidence I submitted:

- FORM I-864EZ AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT 

- FEDERAL INCOME TAX RETURN OR TRANSCRIPT (2020 Federal Return)

For Civil Documents I submitted:

- Passport

- Photographs

- Marriage Certificate

- Birth Certificate 

- Police Report

Between when we applied and now the only new document that I have is the most recent federal tax return (year 2021 vs. the document last submitted being 2020 tax return). Is the 2021 tax return the only document I will need to submit on the site and this is done via selecting "Additional AOS Supporting Documentation"?

Thank you all in advance for your guidance!

Yes and i think your updated police character certificate too

Timeline
On 10/27/2022 at 9:33 AM, SukhpreetSandhu said:

Have you got your passport or any email regarding your passport delivery yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.