Captain Ewok

Review Please: Example Forms Section

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Aussiewench just made lots of updates and brought the forms up to the current revisions in the example section. Please if you have time review the forms and make sure everything looks great!

:)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...m&page=examples

Thanks again to aussiewench for the time spent on this!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

I have picked up a few ommissions on some forms :blush: *forms coming out my ears* So have emailed you updates to them Capt'n.

Any other errors that anyone finds can they please post them so I can send more updates to the Capt'n :hehe:

Note: The example forms are now also fillable. Being the most up to date they can also be safely saved to computer and used if you so wish by replacing with your own info.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Are these forms good to fill in AND present at my Interview? I have horrible handwriting :blush: The count down has begun.............9 sleeps (8 till I see my Sweetie in Montreal (L) ) I haven't been on here much due to my crappy computer.....it's back in the shop!!!!....... Hope everybody is doing well...........{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” JMAC

June 25, 2004 - Bruce & I met through mutual friends in my hometown in Newfoundland the night before he was going back to Maine

July 1 - First email between us

July 3 - I called him to wish him a Happy Independance Day

Daily phone calls and emails from there on in

October 20 - Bruce drove back to Newfoundland. He planned on staying a week but it ended up being 3 weeks. We knew for a fact we were in love!

March 19/05 - Bruce back in Newfoundland

April 8 - Bruce picked me up in North Sydney, NS and we drove to Maine. I stayed for a week due to work

July 26 - Bruce back to Newfoundland for another 3 weeks. I can't bear to see him leave.

August 10 - He asked me to marry him.........I had already asked him anyway just to make sure*_*

September 30 - I flew to Boston to meet Bruce there and then we drove back to Maine for 2 weeks

November 18 - We filed I-129F

December 1 - NOA Receipt #

December 28 - Received Packet 3

January 6/06 - Received my Police Certificate of Conduct

January 11 - Sent DS-230 Part 1 back to Montreal Consulate

February 3 - Sent off my check list to Montreal Consulate

March 24 - Medical

April 5 - Interview Date.....APPROVED......Yahoo

April 17 - Moving to Maine

May 16 - Bruce & I became Mr. & Mrs. in Las Vegas (Oh HAPPY DAY)

Timeline

Cookie Cutter Statement: The best policy is to always use the forms from the USCIS.gov website that you fill out and submit to the USCIS . These example forms are for reference only and general in nature. End disclaimer. :P

From the example form page:

ALWAYS check if you have the current/updated version of your form before sending! USCIS forms can be found here or in the Downloads section. Read and understand the disclaimer and Terms of Service before continuing. DO NOT edit the pre-filled out forms below and send them in to the CIS. They should be used as general references to assist in filling out the cooresponding form.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

I split your question to its own topic.