Zeeshan ch

Visa avialibility and DNA (split)

8 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 7/20/2019 at 1:47 PM, zoofi said:

every applicant will file separate ds-260 what ever the age is 

Today we received email from the embassy they again recommended for DNA before that we have done 2 time DNA firstly in august 2018 and then december 2018 and then we send documents on 8-may-2019 today they again asked for DNA between my mother (principal applicant) with my elder sister she is married and in australia and we did not apply for his viza the why they wants DNA or her and secondly 2 way dna with my father and younger sister the think we are confused now is 

1) how can we take dna of our elder sister she is married and in australia its hard for him to come to pakistan how we can tell embassy that she is not here she is in australia how we can take dna with her whats the solution of this problem?

2) we will do DNA with my father and younger sister as well because that is possible for us because we are in pakistan

how can we done with me elder sister DNA process and tell embassy that she is married and in australia and its hard to come to pakistan for DNA sample process is there any possible solution 

please your answer will be appreciated thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

no need for dna as she doesn't qualify nor will immigrate

notify nvc that your sister isn't immigrating, as she is married and living in Australia

*** Hijacked post split from other thread.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Timeline
4 hours ago, aleful said:

no need for dna as she doesn't qualify nor will immigrate

notify nvc that your sister isn't immigrating, as she is married and living in Australia

Well she is not applicant we did not paid her viza fees and  as well DS 260 but she shows on CEAC online viza cheak because  her name is on interview letter from NVC but we did not apply her viza because she is already in Australia 🇦🇺 now we got this email from embassy for her DNA with my MOM if she is not applicable then how we can do her DNA with heavy expense of lab aabb we did not apply her viza

the thing we have to i think is only do dna with my father and younger sister

1) how we can inform nvc can you please explain me?

2) should we need to contact the counsulate also and tell about the situation which is best and not time consuming already 14 months in AP?😢

when you did DNA first time lab give you document in which write about your result ? and if the result was same why they demand an other DNA and now they demand  3rd time DNA. 

they demand to me 3 way DNA  my mother my sister and me. my mother is us citizen  we did it and LAB gives the copy to my mother. 30 july was last update and status is still ready.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Roki12 said:

when you did DNA first time lab give you document in which write about your result ? and if the result was same why they demand an other DNA and now they demand  3rd time DNA. 

they demand to me 3 way DNA  my mother my sister and me. my mother is us citizen  we did it and LAB gives the copy to my mother. 30 july was last update and status is still ready.

I think soo there is discrepancies in marriages and divorce and they dont know who is related with whom first dna was with my mother( principal applicant) and we all 3 siblings with mom 

2nd time they again demand dna with my stepfather and stepbrother younger and now 3rd time they again demand for dna after submitting documents before 4 months in MAY now they demand dna with  my mom and my elder sister who is in Australia and 2nd two way dna between my father and younger sister but but i want to know here what is two way dna they also mention name whats two way dna means and you are saying about dna result but we didn’t get dna results before which is fraustated the lab said that we send the result directly to them what was that how we get the result from lab?

our  3 way DNA so first my mother give swab to lab in LA. lab send the kit in isb embassy. then they schedule appointment and send email. they just take our swab. and two way DNA means its between two person. our 3 way DNA means its between 3 persons. 

and my mother said they give the result easily. on result they mention it is a copy. may be its depend lab to lab.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.