Nare

Cannot open message in CEAC NVC website

24 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

we submitted all the documents and most got accepted. On the separate sections (affidavit of support and civil docs) I am able to see which document has an issue so I resubmitted those. However, for some reason I cannot open the messages (is blank) to know what else they need. See screenshot attached. I only resubmitted my husband’s passport scan. The rest I don’t know what they want. Anyone has this issue of not being able to open the message or familiar with the titles of the message? Many thanks!!

message titles

need document

need document

nvc feedback

passport

I thought he was from Kurdistan ( because of your name) I had problems with some of our documents as well and would have given you advice on it lol. After all our documents were accepted we got interview within 2 months because the embassy in Baghdad was closed for awhile, our case was expedited so that helped. The week they opened we got our interview notice 

31 minutes ago, hxa1122 said:

I thought he was from Kurdistan ( because of your name) I had problems with some of our documents as well and would have given you advice on it lol. After all our documents were accepted we got interview within 2 months because the embassy in Baghdad was closed for awhile, our case was expedited so that helped. The week they opened we got our interview notice 

I see. So, now half of the docs are accepted and i just submitted the the requested ones. It should be processed fast? Embassy in armenia is open, current, hope they give it early!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Anynonmus said:

I have the same issue, I get the message DS260 Review note . but when i Click on the message i am not able to open the message. Please help. 

A blank screen is showing when I click on the message 

On 5/5/2020 at 11:14 AM, zellahy said:

I tried using safari and chrome but I'm still getting this blank space and no message. Anyway I can solve this problem

Can you please help me, how you can solve this issue?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 1:35 AM, Anynonmus said:

A blank screen is showing when I click on the message 

Can you please help me, how you can solve this issue?

have the same issue, i tried different browsers (chrome, firefox, internet explorer). waiting also for the message to come up, but still nothing. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I had to call NVC and have them read me the message. 
I urge you to do this, as I had a message for RFE hidden in there.

I tried all different browsers and deactivated popups. The officer who answered me said this is an ongoing problem that they are aware and one has to call NVC to have them read them the message.

Godo luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.