bcwz

K1 visa approved Mexico but no email with dhl

14 posts in this topic

8/20/19 We went to the interview, my fiancé was approved and given a green paper and said follow the instructions. The paper says wait for the email with the dhl bill way but I haven’t received any email and it’s been two weeks? I’m worried on why there is no response. I’ve been checking my spam too. The account that you can log into that gives you and update on your case still says it’s on the interview process but that was 2 weeks ago, and then the link that actually checks the d160 or whatever half the time won’t log the captcha and when it does load will not load any update. I’ve tried it from 4 different computers and my phone. I don’t understand what’s going on when he’s been approved and they didn’t request any evidence. 

7 minutes ago, bcwz said:

8/20/19 We went to the interview, my fiancé was approved and given a green paper and said follow the instructions. The paper says wait for the email with the dhl bill way but I haven’t received any email and it’s been two weeks? I’m worried on why there is no response. I’ve been checking my spam too. The account that you can log into that gives you and update on your case still says it’s on the interview process but that was 2 weeks ago, and then the link that actually checks the d160 or whatever half the time won’t log the captcha and when it does load will not load any update. I’ve tried it from 4 different computers and my phone. I don’t understand what’s going on when he’s been approved and they didn’t request any evidence. 

Did they keep his passport?

I wouldn't worry too much.  How many business days have elapsed?  This is a short week for US embassies and consulates due to the holiday.

Nothing so under non immigrant visa nothing will load it’s just stuck on the same page and the captcha code keeps loading, when the captcha does load it just loads for 3 minutes and then nothing happens. I have tried from 4 different computers, so I’m not getting any update on the ceac check

3 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

So what is the status on CEAC?

Sorry for non immigrant visa says there is no case with that number, so i check under immigrant and it never finishes loading

2 minutes ago, bcwz said:

Nothing so under non immigrant visa nothing will load it’s just stuck on the same page and the captcha code keeps loading, when the captcha does load it just loads for 3 minutes and then nothing happens. I have tried from 4 different computers, so I’m not getting any update on the ceac check

Sorry for non immigrant visa says there is no case with that number, so i check under immigrant and it never finishes loading

Hmm.  I wonder if it is something temporarily wonky with the site?  Wish I could help you, but I am not a techie.  Maybe @geowrian or another member may have an idea of why this is happening.

1 minute ago, Jorgedig said:

Hmm.  I wonder if it is something temporarily wonky with the site?  Wish I could help you, but I am not a techie.  Maybe @geowrian or another member may have an idea of why this is happening.

Okay Thankyou for trying! It did work for about the first 5 days after the interview but only said it’s on the appointment still, but for the past week it won’t do anything 😢 I wonder if the site is not working if that is why I haven’t received the email either 

Similar issues with the captcha for me on a setup that worked last week. Seems like a temporary server issue. this happens with CEAC sometimes.

Edited by geowrian

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.