ANISELGHRAIERI

Department of State sent us your case

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hi guys 

I recently a text from uscis to tell me that my case back for reconsideration 

I'm k1 Visa in AP since may 23th I get a text from my baby ( my fiance)

* DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR ALIEN FIANCÉ(E)

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On August 30, 2019, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXX for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Pleas can you explain what mean pleas

Edited by ANISELGHRAIERI

3 minutes ago, ANISELGHRAIERI said:

Hi guys 

I recently a text from uscis to tell me that my case back for reconsideration 

I'm k1 Visa in AP since may 23th I get a text from my baby ( my fiance)

* DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR ALIEN FIANCÉ(E)

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On August 30, 2019, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXX for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Pleas can you explain what mean pleas

It is a denial.  Petitions returned to USCIS are generally left there to expire.

What were you told at the interview?  Are you male?  Large age difference with fiancé?

Just now, ANISELGHRAIERI said:

So how it denied and my passport with them pleas

Exactly.  What happened at the interview?  What were you told, and were you  asked for more documents?

Timeline

They gives me 221g blue slip and with no documents for adding and after that all my documents with them and in the end the CO Was nice and tell me we will call you back since may 23rd nothing new only few days August 30 get an update tell me we are review our case we will call you and then us consular send me an email too for update

1 hour ago, ANISELGHRAIERI said:

They gives me 221g blue slip and with no documents for adding and after that all my documents with them and in the end the CO Was nice and tell me we will call you back since may 23rd nothing new only few days August 30 get an update tell me we are review our case we will call you and then us consular send me an email too for update

What was noted on the 221g?

Timeline

This what I get from NVC 

Dear Sir/Madam:

This petition is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. You will be notified with further instructions when the processing is complete.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It sounds like the 221g requested more documents. Did you send those in? Was it in a timely manner if you did? If you didn't submit they probably denied your case and sent it back. 

I'm not an expert but reading many forums on this site, they normally only give the 221g when they are requesting more evidence and I believe there is a time frame on responding. 

Sorry

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Embassy has completed "the further review"

A K1 sent back to the US is not reviewed here in the US

as said above it is allowed to expire

If you and your fiancee think to continue in the relationship,  best advice is for the USC to return to tunisia  and marry

you are going to have to have more proofs of a real relationship for the CR1 to be approved

like more face time

the USC will not hear why this has been returned so she will not be aware of the issues

you will need to tell her the questions CO asked and what was said during the interview to aid in a new application

Timeline

Why are you all negatives guys how someone can refused and passport are in us consular pleas my originals documents are with them ,my pictures are with them all they back was medical exam before expire in 2019 October 

Can someone tell me how they tell you are refused and the consular we will call you back

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

we know what happens to K1 applications when they are returned to the US

there is no further review or an appeal for K1

this is not us being negative /  it is what we see all the time

you can wait for consular to call you back 

you can wait for USCIS to review it

you will be waiting

Timeline

Sir when you tell that you tell us my passport still in the hand of the consular I guess and tell.me we are await for receipt for further contacted you and he kept my passport with him 

2 hours ago, ANISELGHRAIERI said:

Sir when you tell that you tell us my passport still in the hand of the consular I guess and tell.me we are await for receipt for further contacted you and he kept my passport with him 

They will return your passport to you, or notify you to come and collect it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.