Jump to content
Moataz salem

Trying to get crba for my 3 kids

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi I have a question 

i have three kids that I’m trying to get crba for all of them at the us embassy in cairo just wanna know I have only passport stamps and all of my w2 is that enough ? And how hard is it to get crba ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Moataz salem said:

Hi I have a question 

i have three kids that I’m trying to get crba for all of them at the us embassy in cairo just wanna know I have only passport stamps and all of my w2 is that enough ? And how hard is it to get crba ? 

when were the children born?

 

also did you acquire naturalization prior to their birth and if so how long did you have it before the children were born? 

Edited by Khallaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://eg.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/child-family-matters/crba/

 

Follow the link that is above. My husband and I also got the CRBA for our daughter when she was about 3 years old. You need to make sure that you follow the steps on the checklist and make sure that her Egyptian birth certificate is also translated into English and has all the correct stamps. It was a stressful matter, but it doesn't take too long to do. Just make sure and double check that all applications and information is filled out correctly and that all the your documents they are requiring have translations if needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Khallaf said:

when were the children born?

 

also did you acquire naturalization prior to their birth and if so how long did you have it before the children were born? 

April 2016 July 2017 and June 2019 and yes I got my naturalization back in 2010 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

https://eg.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/child-family-matters/crba/

 

Follow the link that is above. My husband and I also got the CRBA for our daughter when she was about 3 years old. You need to make sure that you follow the steps on the checklist and make sure that her Egyptian birth certificate is also translated into English and has all the correct stamps. It was a stressful matter, but it doesn't take too long to do. Just make sure and double check that all applications and information is filled out correctly and that all the your documents they are requiring have translations if needed. 

Ok thank you so much I emailed the document to the embassy and they sent me an appointment next month and I have all document translated from cso office. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Moataz salem said:

 

April 2016 July 2017 and June 2019 and yes I got my naturalization back in 2010 

 

2 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

https://eg.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/child-family-matters/crba/

 

Follow the link that is above. My husband and I also got the CRBA for our daughter when she was about 3 years old. You need to make sure that you follow the steps on the checklist and make sure that her Egyptian birth certificate is also translated into English and has all the correct stamps. It was a stressful matter, but it doesn't take too long to do. Just make sure and double check that all applications and information is filled out correctly and that all the your documents they are requiring have translations if needed. 

I just want to have a better understanding of this if the child is already in USA is there a need to follow the CRBA?

 

if the child is not already in USA does CRBA even apply? parent must have lived in USA as a USC for a certain length of time prior to the childs birth?

 

or am I wrong in what I read or interpreted it incorrect?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I just want to have a better understanding of this if the child is already in USA is there a need to follow the CRBA?

If the child entered on a VISA, CRBA would not apply.  The child would follow the parent's immigration path.

 


March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

If the child entered on a VISA, CRBA would not apply.  The child would follow the parent's immigration path.

 

No the children is in Egypt still and they don’t have visa so I need to go thro CRBA a process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Moataz salem said:

No the children is in Egypt still and they don’t have visa so I need to go thro CRBA a process. 

isn't there a specific length of time required for you to be naturalized prior to their birth?

 

@Paul & Mary

 

your thoughts

 

Edited:

 

never mind I found the answer please forgive me

Edited by Khallaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...