Hjfd

Question on process after visa issued- Netherlands

7 posts in this topic

Hello- just looking for some feedback on what people have experienced as far as getting your visa in the mail. Specifically we were approved for a K1 visa(Netherlands). It’s been two weeks and we do not have a tracking number or anything at all. We’ve called and emailed and no one can give us information. Wondering how long it took other people to receive. The visa has been issued on the ceac site for 7 days. Please include time of year you were approved in response. Thanks for any feedback. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Hjfd said:

Hello- just looking for some feedback on what people have experienced as far as getting your visa in the mail. Specifically we were approved for a K1 visa(Netherlands). It’s been two weeks and we do not have a tracking number or anything at all. We’ve called and emailed and no one can give us information. Wondering how long it took other people to receive. The visa has been issued on the ceac site for 7 days. Please include time of year you were approved in response. Thanks for any feedback. 

Send an email to passportstatus@usatraveldocs.com putting your passport number in the subject line 

YMMV

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline
5 hours ago, Hjfd said:

Our CEAC status changed to "Issued" on August 22nd.  We don't have the passport, nor any notification. 

When we initiated a chat with usatraveldocs, they said that we should contact the embassy.  When we contacted the embassy, they said that we should await an email from usatraveldocs.  :wow:

Spoiler

K1

I-129F Sent: 3/1/19

CSC Received: 3/7/19

NOA1: 3/12/19

NOA2: 5/30/19 (No RFE

NVC Received: 6/21/19

Case Number Assigned: 6/22/19

NVC Left: 7/9/19

Consulate Received: 7/11/19

Interview: 8/15/19

POE 8/31/19

MARRIED! (L) 11/1/19

AOS Sent: 2/18/20

AOS Delivered: 2/20/20

Text Notifications of AOS Received: 2/27/20

AOS NOA1 Hardcopies: 3/2/20

Biometrics Notice: 3/5/20

Biometrics Appointment: 3/19/20 (Rescheduled due to Covid-19 to 3/31/20. Rescheduled again for 9/1/20)

EAD Approval 7/27/20

AP Approval 7/27/20

8 hours ago, Hjfd said:

@Junhan @RoaringMdog You both also had K1 visas and issues with getiing them delivered, right? Can you give your input? What did you guys do to get it resolved?

To OP: I had my interview on July 30th and received my passport back the week after.

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

Wish i could help, but my situation was a mess. The consulate said that they already sent it to me, while the shipping company told me they had nothing. Turns out the shipping company claimed that my adress did not exist. Got sent back to the consulate and i had to go pick it up, I was approved on the 9th of july and i think the status on the site changed the following monday. I'd say give it till the end of the week, if you havent heard anything by then, call the shipping company and see if they have something for you, if not, politely email the consulate again asking if your visa has been sent out already. You might just be in the period where its right in between that. I hope it gets solved for you soon. 

8 hours ago, Hjfd said:

https://www.mikropakket.nl/

This is the company that does the delivery for the consulate. Not sure if you have that info.

As @RoaringMdog advised, give them a call at the end of the week maybe to see what's happening?

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Daphne K said:

@Junhan @RoaringMdog You both also had K1 visas and issues with getiing them delivered, right? Can you give your input? What did you guys do to get it resolved?

To OP: I had my interview on July 30th and received my passport back the week after.

Hi, my case was a little bit different. They reached out to me. Letting me know that they were working on my visa but there was a missing form. They gave me back the official medical form during that interviews. She told me that the medical form is supposed to be in this sealed envelope. So I offered to bring the form to the consulate myself  and asked if it was possible to get my passport and the sealed envelope while I was there. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.