MAF2305

cr1 & cr2 visa

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi everyone,

(Need to understand the CR1& CR2 VISA)  which my wife is the petioner. 2 days back i received my both kids, email from NVC that their interview is schedul in September 2019 ( as their completion of file email was received back in april 2019) whereas my 3 documents are still waiting to be accepted how come they have been called for interview as i am the one who has to show & explain. what shall i do re-schedule their interview with me as they are age 15 & 18.need URGENT recommendations or suggestions.

regards

MAF

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/16/2019 at 3:29 PM, MAF2305 said:

hi everyone,

(Need to understand the CR1& CR2 VISA)  which my wife is the petioner. 2 days back i received my both kids, email from NVC that their interview is schedul in September 2019 ( as their completion of file email was received back in april 2019) whereas my 3 documents are still waiting to be accepted how come they have been called for interview as i am the one who has to show & explain. what shall i do re-schedule their interview with me as they are age 15 & 18.need URGENT recommendations or suggestions.

regards

MAF

What i know is that, if your kids interview is scheduled then you can go with them. As rescheduling will take time....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/16/2019 at 5:29 AM, MAF2305 said:

hi everyone,

regards

MAF

Ask NVC to schedule them later with yours

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
7 hours ago, payxibka said:

Ask NVC to schedule them later with yours

Correct.  Even if you could go to the interview with them, they can't come to the US without you.  You, as a Pakistani male will not get your visa right away.  You'll have to go through Administrative Processing after the interview, that will probably take longer than the 6 months your children's visas or medicals would be valid.

Make sure NVC joins all three cases and deals with them together.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
5 hours ago, pushbrk said:

Correct.  Even if you could go to the interview with them, they can't come to the US without you.  You, as a Pakistani male will not get your visa right away.  You'll have to go through Administrative Processing after the interview, that will probably take longer than the 6 months your children's visas or medicals would be valid.

Make sure NVC joins all three cases and deals with them together.

great thanks 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Q@sim said:

What i know is that, if your kids interview is scheduled then you can go with them. As rescheduling will take time....

i have send in a requestt as my 1 child is under 18.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Coolb said:

Hey 

what was the date in April when you received email from NVC

I would really appreciate any information!

I am waiting for my husband’s interview since May 1st 2019.

if you could tell me when your case got accepted in April, that would be great

thanks 

its not my interview as an applicant , its for my 2 kids they received their email on 11th march 2019.this is what i am concern is howcome my application still under review and they have been called for interview.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.