7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

I’m not sure if this has ever been asked but Im curious since we have our K1 green card interview in about three weeks and the NOA didn’t request my wife’s typical passport style photo in the checklist. I don’t foresee any issues god willing and my wife is approved for green card I pray, the question is what photo does the USCIS use on the green card? Where does it come from?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, LarryHickman said:

I’m not sure if this has ever been asked but Im curious since we have our K1 green card interview in about three weeks and the NOA didn’t request my wife’s typical passport style photo in the checklist. I don’t foresee any issues god willing and my wife is approved for green card I pray, the question is what photo does the USCIS use on the green card? Where does it come from?

The photo and thumb print done at AOS biometrics. All digital now 

Timeline
Just now, Lil bear said:

The photo and thumb print done at AOS biometrics. All digital now 

Oh ok I didn’t know my wife went to the Biometrics by herself and all she told me was finger prints were done, thanks! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, LarryHickman said:

Oh ok I didn’t know my wife went to the Biometrics by herself and all she told me was finger prints were done, thanks! 

When I’ve done biometrics it’s always been prints and photo.. also there will be the POE and K1 interview photos  on file 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lil bear said:

When I’ve done biometrics it’s always been prints and photo.. also there will be the POE and K1 interview photos  on file 

Thanks, just curious I just want this over with, lol 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
55 minutes ago, LarryHickman said:

You sent in 2 pics for i-485, EAD, advanced parole. They can use those pics for the GC.

Timeline
1 hour ago, ineedadisplayname said:

You sent in 2 pics for i-485, EAD, advanced parole. They can use those pics for the GC.

Thanks, this is true we did send in when we did AOSEAD and AP. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.