Bethan

Documents accepted to Case Complete - how long?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

do you mean submitted? generally, it takes 3-4 weeks for them to review all docs once submitted.

If all docs is accepted then you'll get CC straight away

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Mine took exactly a month.  On 6/11 we got the notification from NVC that the docs had been accepted and that they'd work with the embassy for the interview.  On July 11th, we got the interview notice from the Bogota embassy. 

Just now, W & J said:

Mine took exactly a month.  On 6/11 we got the notification from NVC that the docs had been accepted and that they'd work with the embassy for the interview.  On July 11th, we got the interview notice from the Bogota embassy. 

How long did it take to get the notification from NVC that your docs had been accepted, if you don't mind me asking

1 hour ago, Bethan said:

How long is it taking for Case Complete at NVC after all documents have been accepted for IR1/CR1 visa? (Not including expedites haha) 
Please share your experiences!

I received the Documentarily Qualified e-mail immediately after all my documents were accepted. 

Are all your documents accepted and have you not received the e-mail yet? 

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Bethan said:

How long did it take to get the notification from NVC that your docs had been accepted, if you don't mind me asking

About three and a half weeks from submission- I submitted docs on 5/17 and got notified on 6/11. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Bethan said:

I'm noticing some people are getting it immediately and others are waiting over a month for DQ

you should received it immediately unless they need some more docs to be submitted. If you don't received the DQ notice it's better to call them and ask for clarification

Edited by vince88

16 minutes ago, vince88 said:

you should received it immediately unless they need some more docs to be submitted. If you don't received the DQ notice it's better to call them and ask for clarification

Maybe I'm confused. Was it an email saying that NVC was working with your consulate to schedule your interview? Or is DQ a message on NVC site saying all your docs and are accepted?

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Bethan said:

Maybe I'm confused. Was it an email saying that NVC was working with your consulate to schedule your interview? Or is DQ a message on NVC site saying all your docs and are accepted?

both messages indicate that your case is completed and just need to wait for interview letter

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

We just went through this process at NVC, so if this helps our timeline was: (CR-1, Brazil):

1.  all documents uploaded to CEAC and received email that all were "accepted" April 17

2.  email that all documents were reviewed and approved as "documentarily qualified" May 2

3.  received email from NVC that interview had been scheduled at consulate abroad May 21

4.  interview was June 12, verbally approved

5.  visa received June 19

The timeline varies by country as some are backed up for interview scheduling.  You can check the "Case Complete to Interview" threads and spreadsheet with other users' timelines and check for your country to see how they differ.

Good luck!

14 minutes ago, carmel34 said:

We just went through this process at NVC, so if this helps our timeline was: (CR-1, Brazil):

1.  all documents uploaded to CEAC and received email that all were "accepted" April 17

2.  email that all documents were reviewed and approved as "documentarily qualified" May 2

3.  received email from NVC that interview had been scheduled at consulate abroad May 21

4.  interview was June 12, verbally approved

5.  visa received June 19

The timeline varies by country as some are backed up for interview scheduling.  You can check the "Case Complete to Interview" threads and spreadsheet with other users' timelines and check for your country to see how they differ.

Good luck!

Thanks this is really helpful

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.