14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Anyone here got an IOE receipt number and can share how their experience went or how it's going currently? Heard some people talking about how they can't get a NVC case number so that worries me. 

I'm interested in this topic, also.  Has anyone who received an IOExxxxxxxxx receipt number when submitting their I-130 actually received their NVC case number?  

Us:  Nebraska Office / Filipina Applicant

Our timeline:

1/14/19   Priority Date

4/1/19    I-130 Approved

4/2/19   Case sent to NVC

15 weeks later, still nothing from NVC.  Calls and emails to both tier 1 and 2 USCIS agents result in no information other than "we sent it to NVC, its out of our hands." 

Calls and emails to NVC result in being told they have not received it and we need to wait.  No info on possible problems, options, or timeframes.  Very unhelpful on both ends.

Hopefully others with IOE I-130 receipts will post their experiences and timelines here.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, LarryDay said:

What is your situation?  

I got an IOE number and got my NOA1 already. But worried about the next steps with the new technology.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

I had an IOE. The experience with Uscis was great. We were approved in 2 months. Since March we are waiting for case number from NVC. This is being a nightmare as we are Reaching 4 months waiting just for a Case number. Until today I just know that NVC can't access our information as it's all electronic. 

Let's see... They are refining this process but this waiting it's a bit frustrating. 

Good luck to all. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, RS&JM said:

I had an IOE. The experience with Uscis was great. We were approved in 2 months. Since March we are waiting for case number from NVC. This is being a nightmare as we are Reaching 4 months waiting just for a Case number. Until today I just know that NVC can't access our information as it's all electronic. 

Let's see... They are refining this process but this waiting it's a bit frustrating. 

Good luck to all. 

Yeah, that's what I heard.. hopefully they'll fix it within the next few months. Good luck!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, RS&JM said:

Good luck to all. 

What's your PD and which service center?

• 3 months later...
On 7/14/2019 at 11:01 PM, Eh0225 said:

Anyone here got an IOE receipt number and can share how their experience went or how it's going currently? Heard some people talking about how they can't get a NVC case number so that worries me. 

Hi, did you already receive your nvc case number? Can you share your experience please. Got an IOE too

On 7/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, RS&JM said:

Good luck to all. 

Hi, did you already receive your nvc case number? Got an IOE too, how's your experience at nvc

Timeline
8 minutes ago, CHERRY SMITH said:

Hi, did you already receive your nvc case number? Can you share your experience please. Got an IOE too

Still waiting for NOA2, should get it next month.. which service center are you in?

3 minutes ago, Eh0225 said:

Still waiting for NOA2, should get it next month.. which service center are you in?

Its Potomac, PD October 9,2019, they said that IOE is way faster for approval but slow ar nvc

On 10/27/2019 at 6:17 PM, Eh0225 said:

Potomac SC, PD October 9 :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.