designguy

August Bulletin Retrogression for ROW EB visas

45 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi All 

Trying to get a better understanding of the August bulletin. The VJ prediction (here) had the EB dates remaining current for August however it looks like the EB dates for August according to the state department bulletin (here) will retrogress for  final action dates  to 01JUL16 for ROW.

Currently in the process at NVC and my PD is in Nov 2018. Does this mean I will still continue the process and submit the DS260?

Any thoughts on when the EB for ROW will return to current for the final action dates?

• 5 weeks later...

My PD is April 2017 and I’m affected by this too, as my petition just got reaffirmed.

My attorney said to me that he expects the retrogression to resolve by October bulletin. That’s the next fiscal year apparently.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Richard Purves said:

My PD is April 2017 and I’m affected by this too, as my petition just got reaffirmed.

My attorney said to me that he expects the retrogression to resolve by October bulletin. That’s the next fiscal year apparently.

Are you going through adjustment of status or consular processing?

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Richard Purves said:

Consular processing at London. I’ve just been through the send back to USCIS, NOIR, reaffirm petition process. This all hit me just as it goes back!

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you. Keep us updated on your progress

Filed: O-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, Richard Purves said:

best of luck. i will file an eb2 and need final action date to be current for adjustment of status as well
Edited by fs2439

Timeline
22 hours ago, Richard Purves said:

Same to you mate! Just keep an eye on my timeline ;)

Just read you entire timeline. Couldnt belive it. 3 rfes??? Wow, congratualtions on the reaffirmation of the decision

Will you go through London again or travel? Cant remember where in uk others were saying they did their interviews to avoid london

Edited by fs2439

Oh because I went through NOIR, my ESTA was revoked. Can never travel to US without a visa again so Consular Processing in London is only way for me. Others have used Belfast for non immigrant petitions.

I’d have been spitting feathers had I been denied. Since my interview I’m owed $26k in producer fees, have one current and one future film producer credits and a deal to write/direct one more of my own.

There was at least one VJ member who cyber stalked me over my original interview experience. Nice to prove doubters wrong 😉

Timeline
2 hours ago, Richard Purves said:

Oh because I went through NOIR, my ESTA was revoked. Can never travel to US without a visa again so Consular Processing in London is only way for me. Others have used Belfast for non immigrant petitions.

I’d have been spitting feathers had I been denied. Since my interview I’m owed $26k in producer fees, have one current and one future film producer credits and a deal to write/direct one more of my own.

There was at least one VJ member who cyber stalked me over my original interview experience. Nice to prove doubters wrong 😉

If you would like to speak to a lawyers at a lawfirm that has helped me a lot on O and now niw, let me know 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Richard Purves said:

September bulletin is out.

As expected there wasn't much movement. What are we thinking for October seeing as it will be a new fiscal year. I really hope ROW goes current

From July 2016 to October 2017 ... just over a year's jump. That's not bad, but the new allocation will be telling for October.

My own PD is April 2017 so I'm suddenly back in the game again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.