A&k 2019

CR 1 , Waiting for interview date

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

CR1 category 

Hello everyone

i am from India 

my case was documentarily qualified on 1st may  2019 waiting for interview date in Mumbai India . 

Anyone is there who is waiting for the same ? Or got their interview in July?

Timeline

i got my approval on 4 june 2019, if you guys are waiting then i got long way to go.

please let me know what happens, when you get the date.

thank you and hoping we all get done with this as fast as possible.

Timeline
On 7/2/2019 at 9:49 AM, wisedog said:

hello- waiting since late april 2019 in IR-5. more details here: 

Someone whose cc date was 25th April got their interview on 2nd July in Mumbai, CR1 category. I saw tht on fb group

Timeline
On 6/26/2019 at 11:47 PM, JJ & JT said:

Hello,

Same country, visa category, and got DQ on the same day as you too. still waiting as well.

If you get any updates from nvc , please inform here . Thank you in advance 

Timeline

It is running a lot slower than normal, 6-8 weeks (can be a little longer) before the interview is scheduled.  You can call NVC to check on it 603-334-0700 Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey There, 

I’m from Canada and was Document Approved on July 5th... filed as CR-1 and when I spoke with NVC today they informed me there is no timeline on when dates become available at the nearest Embassy/Consulate. Never have I felt more defeated. There have been so many guides up to now for timelines and for them to turn and say there isn’t one at all for the interviews is heartbreaking. Anyone else in Canada have any insight on time ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.