Case status showing READY after interview

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, kingdomcome84 said:

My fiancé interview was approved on May 21 and update history has been

May 22 (Status "Ready")

May29

June 3 (They called my fiancé in to the consulate  to do another oath swearing again)

June 6 (Status changed to "Application received")

June 17

June 19 

I was in application received for 7 working days and I just got issued today. 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, kingdomcome84 said:

June 20 (mine just change to "Administrative Processing")

Sounds good. Visa should be issued today or tomorrow. Check for updates by 2-4pm.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
19 hours ago, Drenimarcus said:

hey man, yo are from India and the op is a nigerian, why not check the indian forum for more info? i think cases varies according to the country

I tried looking for one for India but can’t find one. There is no update on mine. Do u think sending in an inquiry makes them mad and process our cases slow? I am worried they are doing this purposely because we sent an inquiry to early. 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Kit k said:

I tried looking for one for India but can’t find one. There is no update on mine. Do u think sending in an inquiry makes them mad and process our cases slow? I am worried they are doing this purposely because we sent an inquiry to early. 

Oh you can send them an email, I did send them an email twice and they relied none but you can give it a shot. Good luck. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

My husband has has interview May 30 and we also and several other Ghana people have not received emails to retreive our passports. What the hell is going on!?

What is ceac website saying? Issued? If yes, go to the collection center and check 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello,

My fiance had his interview June 14th, On June 22 the status changed from "application received" "administrative process". Is that a good sign or any concern? 

Thanks 

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Omoge Afo said:

Hello,

My fiance had his interview June 14th, On June 22 the status changed from "application received" "administrative process". Is that a good sign or any concern? 

Thanks 

Yes it is. Should be having his visa on or before the end of the week. 

On 6/18/2019 at 6:07 PM, Temi & Obim said:

I really don't understand what is going on, so I'm just going to wait because my fiance called the US number since the one for Nigeria is not going. They said they passport is still at the embassy that I should wait for sms or email notification from the courier service. And out of curiosity I stopped by the DHL yesterday and they said same thing and that they haven't receive immigrant visas in about two weeks also. Everything was on-time till the final stage. My own frustration now is I need my passport for other things

Hi temi,I went for my k1visa  interview on 10 of May 2019,since then my status remain READY it never change to nonthing till now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 hours ago, Unknown4 said:

Hi temi,I went for my k1visa  interview on 10 of May 2019,since then my status remain READY it never change to nonthing till now

So what status did it change to now?

NoA1 - September 26, 2018

NoA2 - February 4, 2019  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.