JuneAnnie

AOS Payment Message - DB Error

31 posts in this topic

We have been attempting to pay our AOS IV fee for the last 4 months. We contacted NVC via email and phone call but no one was able to assist or fix the issue. We tried everything from clearing browsers, deleting cookies, temp files and use the latest Internet browser. It is very disappointing that we cannot resolve this error message:

There are one or more errors with your submission. Please
correct the areas indicated below. Once completed, click the
Make Payment button to continue:
• An error occurred while submitting your payment.
Please try again later. DB error occured rolling
back: Service Fee 000001248428 has an active
payment. This payment cancelled.

Is anyone else receiving the same error message. How did you fix the issue? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by JuneAnnie
typo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

What form filling options are on screen?

If it asks for name or anything that has a special character, I would omit it.

Then again message seems to state that it has an active payment.

How old is the application ? Looks like abandoned application.

Google with quotes " has an active payment. This payment cancelled." Quite a few in same situation as you.

• 1 month later...

An error message was encountered while trying to pay the Affidavit of Support fee for the petitioner as follows:

(There are one or more errors with your submission. Please correct the areas indicated below. Once completed, click the Make Payment button to continue: 

An error occurred while submitting your payment. Please try again later. DB error occured rolling back: Service Fee 000015471613 has an active payment. This payment cancelled).

Please, prior to this current application, the petitioner had paid the affidavit of support fee when this case was in F1 category before it was move to F3 due to change in marriage status. We therefore, would like to know if the payment in F1 category is still standing thereby preventing us from making the AOS paymen

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am having the same problem when trying to pay the IOS fee. This is what it says, "There are one or more errors with your submission. Please correct the areas indicated below. Once completed, click the Make Payment button to continue:

• An error occurred while submitting your payment. Please try again later. DB error occured rolling back: Service Fee 000023727714 has an active payment. This payment cancelled."

Has anyone had it resolved. I need your help please as I have been trying since October 3, 2019

• 2 weeks later...

We been trying to make the payment for over 2 months. NVC customer reps just takes you for a run. Asking for the same information over and over without doing anything with the previous information. All the customer service reps have no clue what to do apart from giving you the same answer based on what the previous person told you. They are clueless. They are not helpful at all after talking to them for about 4 times. It seems like a delaying game.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:24 PM, lva03 said:

I have been having the same issue since last week. I tried different computers and browsers. My lawyer spoke to NVC today and they gave us the okay to send money orders.

Are you able to share your lawyers details? NVC has refused to take any other form of payment apart from making an online payment

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all,

I got through with the visa center by telephone. They said the reason why I was getting the error, 

"There are one or more errors with your submission. Please correct the areas indicated below. Once completed, click the Make Payment button to continue:

• An error occurred while submitting your payment. Please try again later. DB error occured rolling back: Service Fee 000023727714 has an active payment. This payment cancelled."

is because years ago an AOS fee was paid for me online and as such the system is giving the error and that it is something that they are trying to resolve.

They provided me with two alternative ways for paying the AOS fee which is by a bank money order or a bank certified check made payable to 

Department of State

National Visa Processing Center

P.O. Box 790136

St. Louis, MO 63179-0136

They also said in the part that says memo i should include my case # and enclose the invoice page that was emailed to me with the AOS $120 on it.

I hope this will be helpful others because it has been months since I have been having the issue.

Best of Luck ALL

Edited by Kemesha Campbell

23 hours ago, Kemesha Campbell said:

Hi all,

I got through with the visa center by telephone. They said the reason why I was getting the error, 

"There are one or more errors with your submission. Please correct the areas indicated below. Once completed, click the Make Payment button to continue:

is because years ago an AOS fee was paid for me online and as such the system is giving the error and that it is something that they are trying to resolve.

They provided me with two alternative ways for paying the AOS fee which is by a bank money order or a bank certified check made payable to 

Department of State

National Visa Processing Center

P.O. Box 790136

St. Louis, MO 63179-0136

They also said in the part that says memo i should include my case # and enclose the invoice page that was emailed to me with the AOS $120 on it.

I hope this will be helpful others because it has been months since I have been having the issue.

Best of Luck ALL

Hey Kemesha, Thanks for the information. Will try after 3 months of no progress with NVC. You spoke to someone who new what they were doing. Where is the invoice page? Is it the page work the AOS fees and IV fees? Or did they email you a separate one?

56 minutes ago, Kemesha Campbell said:

The AOS invoice page is one of the sheets when we were emailed to pay the AOS fee.

Thanks for the quick reply. In our case, they didn't email any sheet. We can only see the invoice page after we log into the ceac.state.gov site and then select the AOS fee. Is that the page you are referring to? The one I see after logging into the ceac site?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.