19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi all, i know you are all june filers but cant find any forum for july yet and will most likely need some over the next couple months. We are getting married on july 26th and I am currently getting all forms ready to send after the wedding. So hope you dont mind if i join in for now and will ask questions if i have any.

Thank you all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Grant & Bri said:

Hi all, i know you are all june filers but cant find any forum for july yet and will most likely need some over the next couple months. We are getting married on july 26th and I am currently getting all forms ready to send after the wedding. So hope you dont mind if i join in for now and will ask questions if i have any.

Thank you all

The monthly progress report threads are normally in their own subforum; for this form, that's here https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/131-adjustment-of-status-case-filing-and-progress-reports/

There's a July 2019 filers topic here: 

This topic was a duplicate of one posted there, and really should be closed or merged.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

10 hours ago, jesswill89 said:

Hey!  We filed on June 22.  Have our biometrics coming up on July 19.  Any idea how long after biometrics appt is the interview?  Or is that the X #months listed when you search each field office? 

This is a duplicate thread our main June filers thread is here:

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.