Seanrm

After my DS-160 is completed and my Visa application is official do I go ahead and book my medical?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I'm still not 100% sure whether the embassy contacts me before the medical

My checklist says fill out DS-160, contact the medical they gave me and then sign the readiness page and email to embassy

Just don't want to make a mistake

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Seanrm said:

My checklist says fill out DS-160, contact the medical they gave me and then sign the readiness page and email to embassy

Just don't want to make a mistake

There is no Readiness form. Make your medical appointment when you have what is needed to take to the exam....police, certificate, shots, patient summary from your GP, any write up you may need on previous health conditions, AND something showing your LND number.

20 minutes ago, Seanrm said:

Not sure what you mean.

There is a letter that comes saying your approved petition file n is in London and you may apply for the visa. It has a link to the K1 instructions. It has your LND number.  

Edited by Wuozopo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
5 hours ago, HRQX said:

I'm confused. Is OP processing through the Dublin (DBL) Embassy or the London (LND) Embassy?

Me too, but they keep posting in the UK forum, so I give them the London answers. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
On 6/8/2019 at 8:17 PM, Wuozopo said:

There is no Readiness form. Make your medical appointment when you have what is needed to take to the exam....police, certificate, shots, patient summary from your GP, any write up you may need on previous health conditions, AND something showing your LND number.

Not sure what you mean.

There is a letter that comes saying your approved petition file n is in London and you may apply for the visa. It has a link to the K1 instructions. It has your LND number.  

I would just like to query "the something showing your LND number" part.  Would a screen shot showing status be enough or do I have to also get my invoice ID and register on CEAC and get a print out from there, just looking for confirmation, thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.