Jump to content

12 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello all,

I'm new to the site and trying to navigate my way through all of these handles/experiences. I got my case complete from nvc on may 14, 2019 and I am waiting for an interview date for my husband. I've played around with the many dates out there and compared to those that are similar to my case and it seems that July may be the month but I'm not sure. What I'm trying to figure out really is, from the date complete, is it 30 to 60 days to schedule the interview? If you know anyone who has similar date with the Nigerian Consulate, how long until an interview date is given? I've also been wondering, is the interview date given for like a few months in advance? I figured since i'm waiting, might as well wait with those in similar situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 1:27 AM, Thefranks said:

Hello all,

I'm new to the site and trying to navigate my way through all of these handles/experiences. I got my case complete from nvc on may 14, 2019 and I am waiting for an interview date for my husband. I've played around with the many dates out there and compared to those that are similar to my case and it seems that July may be the month but I'm not sure. What I'm trying to figure out really is, from the date complete, is it 30 to 60 days to schedule the interview? If you know anyone who has similar date with the Nigerian Consulate, how long until an interview date is given? I've also been wondering, is the interview date given for like a few months in advance? I figured since i'm waiting, might as well wait with those in similar situations.

I THINK I AM IN THE SAME SHOES, COMPLETED MY NVC DOCUMENTATION THIS MONTH, STILL YET TO GET ANY MAIL FROM NVC AS REGARDS MY COMPLETION AND MY SUBMIT BUTTONS ARE STILL ACTIVE. WONDERING HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THEM TO AT LEAST ACCEPT MY DOCUMENTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, iykemanx said:

I THINK I AM IN THE SAME SHOES, COMPLETED MY NVC DOCUMENTATION THIS MONTH, STILL YET TO GET ANY MAIL FROM NVC AS REGARDS MY COMPLETION AND MY SUBMIT BUTTONS ARE STILL ACTIVE. WONDERING HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THEM TO AT LEAST ACCEPT MY DOCUMENTS

Yes mine are still saying submitted. I'm yet to see it move from submitted to something else. I'm not sure what the next word on the site would be, maybe in transit as that is what I seem to be reading from other people. Time will tell but I guess there is a 30, 60 90 days waits before something else pops up so my 90 days will be August 14. I am holding out until then and if I am lucky I may hear something sooner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Thefranks said:

Yes mine are still saying submitted. I'm yet to see it move from submitted to something else. I'm not sure what the next word on the site would be, maybe in transit as that is what I seem to be reading from other people. Time will tell but I guess there is a 30, 60 90 days waits before something else pops up so my 90 days will be August 14. I am holding out until then and if I am lucky I may hear something sooner.

It would move frm submit to accepted and then the wait begins, have u been sent a documentarily quallified email, If yes, then that's case complete and waiting for an interview to be scheduled, if not den ur still waiting for your documents to be reviewed and accepted... I really don't know if am reading this messages rightly, because it seems your documents stiil says submitted at the NVC site, if yes den dats you answer...

P.s waiting too for an interview date to be scheduled...

Edited by sophjosh895

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, sophjosh895 said:

It would move frm submit to accepted and then the wait begins, have u been sent a documentarily quallified email, If yes, then that's case complete and waiting for an interview to be scheduled, if not den ur still waiting for your documents to be reviewed and accepted... I really don't know if am reading this messages rightly, because it seems your documents stiil says submitted at the NVC site, if yes den dats you answer...

P.s waiting too for an interview date to be scheduled...

It reads accepted. So it seems I'm waiting for our interview to be scheduled. This is what the email stated:

 
All required applicant documents have been received and approved

14-May-2019 07:02:00 EDT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...