Eric Bargemann

May 23 Interview Approvals Not Yet Issued

61 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

All glory to God, I already recieve a text message from 2go for pick up at MOA 

Sending passport number to passporttracking at usTraveldocs is the only updated. Unlike Ceac and 2go website.😊

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Eric Bargemann said:

Update, everyone — visa is now issued! 🎉

Few more days !!  :dance:  

Then get your CFO sticker and  ...  flying time!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just curious, has anyone tried 2GO tracking yet? UStraveldocs shows passport is being processed for delivery(as of yesterday). But I checked 2GO using passport #, UID and MNL# and got nothing.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, BelniVanz said:

Just curious, has anyone tried 2GO tracking yet? UStraveldocs shows passport is being processed for delivery(as of yesterday). But I checked 2GO using passport #, UID and MNL# and got nothing.

We can't track ours yet either, but I think it takes a couple of days for everything to process/register in the system. Hank/Greenbaum, am I right on that?

I've seen some cases where the person is first notified by 2GO once the visa is actually ready for pickup (as in, they are not notified during transit time).

I don't think we have anything to worry about at this point. Just part of the process.

Timeline

Oh, gotcha. Now we enjoy the weekend and wait for Monday.

Not really worried, more like anxious to buy my fiancé's plane tickets. lol

Thanks and good luck!

Timeline
9 minutes ago, BelniVanz said:

Thanks and good luck!

Right there with ya! I'll be flying out to join her on the journey to America, so we're just waiting for it to arrive. Best of luck to you both as well! We're almost there!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 minutes ago, BelniVanz said:

Thanks and good luck!

Ours was delivered on a Saturday

YMMV

Timeline

Usually after issued it can be 2-3 days before 2GO has the package.   Sadly tracking does not always work with 2GO

Nice thing is 2GO does deliver on Saturdays.

More tracking options near the bottom of this page.

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

Usually after issued it can be 2-3 days before 2GO has the package.   Sadly tracking does not always work with 2GO

Nice thing is 2GO does deliver on Saturdays.

More tracking options near the bottom of this page.

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Hi, had my interview on the 7th June, case changed to non immigrant application received on the 10th. Last update was yesterday. No further update since. Is this normal?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Drenimarcus said:

Hi, had my interview on the 7th June, case changed to non immigrant application received on the 10th. Last update was yesterday. No further update since. Is this normal?

Yes

YMMV

Timeline
1 hour ago, Drenimarcus said:

Not sure how the process goes for Nigeria .. this is the Philippines forum

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.