Eric Bargemann

May 23 Interview Approvals Not Yet Issued

61 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

There have been issues with the CEAC website over the past weeks (closer to a month), trouble logging in and so forth, it could be affecting the status pages too.

Happy for all of you that are receiving your visa packages now!!  :joy:  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, BlaJaz said:

So found out there are even more on the 23rd that are still AP... There really must be something about this date. Have only heard of 1 or 2 that have been issued. 

I just spoke with our attorney and he said the same thing -- must be a slow consular officer compared to the one handling May 28, 29, 30, etc. I really think we have no choice but to wait it out.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Prezymel said:

My Interview got approved May 28,

May 29 to June 3 - AP

June 4,7,10 - Issued

and now still waiting for "ready for pick up" 😥

have you checked with 2GO ?

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Hank_ said:

have you checked with 2GO ?

Yes, but still negative they asked me to call back the next day or today. I will try later afternoon. 

14 hours ago, Eric Bargemann said:

I just spoke with our attorney and he said the same thing -- must be a slow consular officer compared to the one handling May 28, 29, 30, etc. I really think we have no choice but to wait it out.

Hello, I just happen to read the thread here. My fiancé was interviewed last May 23 too and his visa was issued on May 29. He already has his visa and his flight will be on June 18. Just want to know if your fiance already has CFO certificate? Or already did the seminar? If yes, then disregard this. But if not yet, you can schedule to have you fiance's seminar since the scheduling can be 2-3 weeks apart. The GCP seminar does not require a visa to be available on hand plus it is a requirement for your fiance to have the CFO sticker on their passport to be able to get out of the country. I mentioned this because that is one of our minor mistake that we did. If we had scheduled for the seminar as soon as May after his interview then my fiance would have arrived here in the US sooner but he has to take the June 14 seminar since the schedule appointment can fill up pretty quickly. His seminar will be in Manila. Anyways, just a suggestion if you are still waiting for your visa to be issued. Best of luck and have more patience. 🙏🏼☺️

Finally picked up my visa packet today!

• May 30 - USEM interview
  • May 31 - AP
  • June 6 - Issued
  • June 10 - 2GO tracking available
  • June 11 - 2GO 'ready for pick up' text.

This phase has been a smooth and quick journey for us from sending in our application on December 18 up to this point.

Looking back, the hardest part for us is the waiting, the uncertainties, the unknowns, the anticipation...

I wish you all the best :)

New Petition:

Apr 5,  2023: Naturalization

Apr 6, 2023: I-130 for my mother

Apr 6, 2023: NOA1

Apr 9, 2024: Approved

Apr 13, 2024: Sent to NVC

Apr 18, 2024: Received email fr NVC and paid the AOS/IV fee

Timeline
8 hours ago, Angge said:

Hello, I just happen to read the thread here. My fiancé was interviewed last May 23 too and his visa was issued on May 29. He already has his visa and his flight will be on June 18. Just want to know if your fiance already has CFO certificate? Or already did the seminar? If yes, then disregard this. But if not yet, you can schedule to have you fiance's seminar since the scheduling can be 2-3 weeks apart. The GCP seminar does not require a visa to be available on hand plus it is a requirement for your fiance to have the CFO sticker on their passport to be able to get out of the country. I mentioned this because that is one of our minor mistake that we did. If we had scheduled for the seminar as soon as May after his interview then my fiance would have arrived here in the US sooner but he has to take the June 14 seminar since the schedule appointment can fill up pretty quickly. His seminar will be in Manila. Anyways, just a suggestion if you are still waiting for your visa to be issued. Best of luck and have more patience. 🙏🏼☺️

My fiancee completed CFO on May 14. Still, great information for everyone yet to take it! Thanks for sharing.

Timeline
1 hour ago, MarryMe987654 said:

• May 31 - AP
  • June 6 - Issued

This phase has been a smooth and quick journey for us from sending in our application on December 18 up to this point.

Looking back, the hardest part for us is the waiting, the uncertainties, the unknowns, the anticipation...

That's awesome, congrats!!

In our case...

• May 23 - USEM interview
  • May 28 - Immigrant AP
  • June 3 - Nonimmigrant AP
  • ???

Hoping for something good the next few days.

*Crossing fingers*

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, MarryMe987654 said:

• May 31 - AP
  • June 6 - Issued

Now I realized every cases we have different situations.. Congrats😊.. me I'm still hoping🙏 CEAC status of Issued was updated 3 times, Now I dunno how to count, if i need to track it back in to one, what I need now is to pray and be patience. That before end of this month I can finally, be with my Husband and kids.🙏🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.