JeffandNadine

Flight to US

21 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

I have looked at those trips, but they take so long. I taken a 14 hours bus ride from Davao to CDO years ago, I don't know if I could do it again.

I like boat rides, private cabin makes it nice. Plus luggage not an issue. Not good if in a hurry

7 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

I like boat rides, private cabin makes it nice. Plus luggage not an issue. Not good if in a hurry

I would sure give it a shot once, just to say I tried it.  I always seem to be in a hurry when I arrive, Time seems to fly.

ChickBoy

On 6/1/2019 at 4:22 PM, Randyandyuni said:

Cebu Pacific stranded me for 3 days in Dipolog, almost did not make flight back to US and had given myself a 4 day pad

You and I have traveled over the same ground) How did you get stuck in Dipolog? I have flown through there a lot. Mainly on Cebu Pacific. Most  of the flights aren't near full. And as a last resort there are always the slightly overpriced Kano seats at the front of the plane)))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

13 minutes ago, boris64 said:

You and I have traveled over the same ground) How did you get stuck in Dipolog? I have flown through there a lot. Mainly on Cebu Pacific. Most  of the flights aren't near full. And as a last resort there are always the slightly overpriced Kano seats at the front of the plane)))

Cancelled flight allegedly due to an unsafe runway at originating city, since the flight originated in Manila and the PAL flights that bracketed ours made it from Manila, I will chalk it up to Filipino beaurocracy. The upside, got a decent pizza at a local place called ur choice. My Asawa hates Cebu Pacific with a passion, I am only recently.released.from the.dog house for choosing it.

We talked before, my Asawa is from Sindangan

Edited by Randyandyuni

16 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

Cancelled flight allegedly due to an unsafe runway at originating city, since the flight originated in Manila and the PAL flights that bracketed ours made it from Manila, I will chalk it up to Filipino beaurocracy. The upside, got a decent pizza at a local place called ur choice. My Asawa hates Cebu Pacific with a passion, I am only recently.released.from the.dog house for choosing it.

We talked before, my Asawa is from Sindangan

Yes, I remember)

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.