39 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, annoyedwaiting said:

Starting this thread to track interview timelines for US embassy Islamabad & F2A members in General.

Case Documentary Qualified  March 13, 2019

Priority Date March 6, 2017

Hi , does your case Documentary qualified means that the case is completed and waiting for the interview letter? my priority date for f2a is 24 july 2017 and the case has not been approved yet.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ihsan said:

Hi , does your case Documentary qualified means that the case is completed and waiting for the interview letter? my priority date for f2a is 24 july 2017 and the case has not been approved yet.

"Case Documentary Qualified" means that the case is at NVC and the applicant has filed the DS-260 and all supporting documents and NVC has accepted all of this information and has determined that the case is qualified to be scheduled for an Embassy interview when the priority date becomes current.

You have a I-130 "petition" at USCIS that has not been approved yet.  Your future approved petition will become a NVC case when transferred to NVC and you get a NVC case number.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, annoyedwaiting said:

@Juniper hit the nail right in head. @JuniperAre you in the same boat?

No, out of the boat with my F2A son's visa becoming current at CSPA age of 20 years 10 months. He just got his 10 year green card in the mail today at home with us.

On 5/18/2019 at 2:00 AM, Juniper said:

"Case Documentary Qualified" means that the case is at NVC and the applicant has filed the DS-260 and all supporting documents and NVC has accepted all of this information and has determined that the case is qualified to be scheduled for an Embassy interview when the priority date becomes current.

You have a I-130 "petition" at USCIS that has not been approved yet.  Your future approved petition will become a NVC case when transferred to NVC and you get a NVC case number.

Thank you so much. i am very grateful to you.

On 5/19/2019 at 3:11 AM, Ehik said:

Documentary qualified  March 1st 2019. 

Priority date December 20th 2016. Till now no interview appointment.

same here bro,

Documentary qualified February 25 2019

priority date January 30 2017

Still no interview date. Dont know what the problem is with the Embassy in Nigeria.           

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

so on Oct 23 NVC request to update additional Pakistani native Marriage certificate  I uploaded  no update until today, 

On November 19 I become US citizen question is do I have to upload my certificate via online or I have email them?

Thank you in advance 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 3:19 PM, Muhammad Babar said:

No, I haven`t🙁

Still waiting to hear from NVC

Hi,

did you hear anything, My case Case Documentary Qualified Dec 11.

Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.