TBoneTX

I-751 April 2018 Filers (Part 2)

722 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Just an update for you all. I was miserable this morning and suddenly fed up with the wait (march filers). Got back from work and checked my status and our new card is being produced.  Hello N400 ... this will make it a little less complicated without a pending I 751.  Thank you for all your support and encouragement through this process! Hoping approval comes quickly for everyone still waiting.  

PS.  The status this morning just said Fingerprint Review Completed. I did not see it go to "Approved" so if it did, it must have changed real quick from approved to card in production.  

Edited by wbeem
Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
2 hours ago, wbeem said:

Just an update for you all. I was miserable this morning and suddenly fed up with the wait (march filers). Got back from work and checked my status and our new card is being produced.  Hello N400 ... this will make it a little less complicated without a pending I 751.  Thank you for all your support and encouragement through this process! Hoping approval comes quickly for everyone still waiting.  

PS.  The status this morning just said Fingerprint Review Completed. I did not see it go to "Approved" so if it did, it must have changed real quick from approved to card in production.  

Wow! congratulations. I read your mini whine before lunch today and here now, you are approved. Cheers to you. We are still waiting 😐

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
3 hours ago, longuscisprocess said:

Wow! congratulations. I read your mini whine before lunch today and here now, you are approved. Cheers to you. We are still waiting 😐

Thank you so much. Maybe everyone on here should whine a little lol

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

16 hours ago, memoday said:

No! I didn’t

so you're WAC number starting WAC1818*?  As we see some getting approved even WAC starting WAC1819* so i was thinking like who applied N-400 they are getting delayed but not like that. May be depends on Case Reviewer and Case situation :)  may be some more reasons 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I assumed that one of April filed should question TSC officers why they take too long to reach approval for April as well as dont waste our money paying for their mission :)

On 5/14/2019 at 5:53 PM, geroaj said:

Got my green card in the mail today.. everything looks good except I don't see my signature anywhere.the two year old card had my signature 

You must have had the new designed green card. 

Update y’all. April filer 4/26/18 but NOA was May 16 2018. Vermont Filer. No interview. No RFE

2019: Approved June 19. GC Card Mailed June 21. Received doc June 22. Waiting for the GC. 

Thanks for all the chat here and inputs. It was a huge help! Goodluck y’all. 

16 hours ago, cj21 said:

Update y’all. April filer 4/26/18 but NOA was May 16 2018. Vermont Filer. No interview. No RFE

2019: Approved June 19. GC Card Mailed June 21. Received doc June 22. Waiting for the GC. 

Thanks for all the chat here and inputs. It was a huge help! Goodluck y’all. 

Congrats! :)  applied N400 as well?  Any address changes? like moving to new state during the I-751 Processing time?

On 6/20/2019 at 3:45 PM, LoveWarrior said:

image.thumb.png.fbef395d3bab58259a62d018a2364fbd.png

Good news guys, per my prediction it was gonna take 15-25 days after the bio. Here is what I got as a notification two days ago. Hope everyone's case gets approved soon. Just FYI, on Feb 22 received waiver on bio, then received mail that I need to go bio. Then went to bio. After 15 days received the notification that card is in production.

Congrats! : )   Any address changes? like moving to new state during the I-751 Processing time?

36 minutes ago, BlueBuy said:

Congrats! :)  applied N400 as well?  Any address changes? like moving to new state during the I-751 Processing time?

Decided we wont apply for N400 until i’ll get my new GC. It might complicate the processing. Didnt move anywhere no changes whatsoever. 

36 minutes ago, BlueBuy said:

Congrats! : )   Any address changes? like moving to new state during the I-751 Processing time?

Hey lovewarrior, was ur case filed in CSC or vermont? 

On 6/22/2019 at 9:59 AM, BlueBuy said:

so you're WAC number starting WAC1818*?  As we see some getting approved even WAC starting WAC1819* so i was thinking like who applied N-400 they are getting delayed but not like that. May be depends on Case Reviewer and Case situation :)  may be some more reasons 

My wac was 1815 so i think it doesn’t matter. Hope ul get yours soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.