Frankele

F4 some are ready but not all (split)

10 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/2/2019 at 10:30 PM, Luvs2Travel said:

My sister recently went through F4 visa interview. Her case was put on AP. CO asked for family pictures. She only had one at the time of interview. She is asked to courier more pictures. The case is showing under AP. So anyone going to F4 interview, bring family pictures with you. I thought it was asked more commonly during IR/CR1 or K1 cases.

I have a question though. My niece will be turning 21 in couple of months. What happens if she turns 21 and the visa is approved after that? I know she will qualify under CSPA since it took four years before F4 case was approved. But for CSPA calculation, do they have to schedule another interview or it's automatically calculated?

Was your sister Visa case changed to issued the same day the other derivative changed???

Please I am confused...my Mother(principal applicant) case just changed to issued but me and My brother still on AP 

Timeline

Hello Good day to everyone on this thread...

Am so glad to be here...

We had my F4 Interview and the consular officer said we are all good but we need submit a signed I-864A form along with our passport...

So today my MuM who is the principal applicant , Her visa status changed from Administrative Processing to Issued..

But me and My Brother who is the derivative Applicant visa status changed from Ready to Administrative Processing yesterday and the date was updated today...

My question is why are they delaying our Visa issuance?? Since we are one Family are we not meant to see Issued together?? Please I will appreciate your advice!

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Frankele said:

Hello Good day to everyone on this thread...

Am so glad to be here...

We had my F4 Interview and the consular officer said we are all good but we need submit a signed I-864A form along with our passport...

So today my MuM who is the principal applicant , Her visa status changed from Administrative Processing to Issued..

But me and My Brother who is the derivative Applicant visa status changed from Ready to Administrative Processing yesterday and the date was updated today...

My question is why are they delaying our Visa issuance?? Since we are one Family are we not meant to see Issued together?? Please I will appreciate your advice!

Thanks.

Why are you spamming? 

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Each applicant is evaluated separately. If the principal is refused none of the derivatives can be issued, but it is possible to have the principal issued while one or more derivatives remains on AP or is refused.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Multiple posts removed form other members threads. 2 posts and a reply split off. Do Not Post questions for your case in other members threads. Keep all your questions to this one thread. If you continue to hijack other members threads it will result in suspension.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline
6 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Each applicant is evaluated separately. If the principal is refused none of the derivatives can be issued, but it is possible to have the principal issued while one or more derivatives remains on AP or is refused.

Thank you

But we had a successful interview... We (I and my brother)even took an oath that we won't get married till we get to the US!

I guess its still on its processing

20 minutes ago, WeGuyGal said:

Why are you spamming? 

am sorry...about that

i didnt

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.