s75h

CFO rescheduling

10 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, s75h said:

How long does it take the CFO office to reply to a cancellation email? My fiance sent an email to them requesting to cancel so that she can reschedule for a later date. 

Thanks in advance.

Go online and schedule the new appt.

Call to cancel the original appt.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/cfo-orientation-seminar.html

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Just now, s75h said:

My fiance called two days ago asking to cancel and reschedule and the CSR told her she had to send an email first requesting to cancel the CFO. 

No one knows with any certainty when they will reply to your letter. Just have to wait till they respond I guess. I can't help you much more as I have given you other options. Good luck.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

3 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

No one knows with any certainty when they will reply to your letter. Just have to wait till they respond I guess. I can't help you much more as I have given you other options. Good luck.

Thanks for the help. I went online at the CFO site to see about rescheduling but when I log in it takes me to the page to review her information and then when I hit save it takes me to the page that tells me to print the barcode. How do I get back to the calendar page to select a new date?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We have the same scenario. Here's the response from CFO when I tried to cancel my existing appointment. Seems like I'd have to wait until my appointment expires before I can schedule a new one. Hope this helps!

Screenshot_2019-05-07-20-44-06-82.png

VJ TIMELINE.JPG

4 minutes ago, Eli❤Mica said:

We have the same scenario. Here's the response from CFO when I tried to cancel my existing appointment. Seems like I'd have to wait until my appointment expires before I can schedule a new one. Hope this helps!

Screenshot_2019-05-07-20-44-06-82.png

I did not expect that.... That would mean it would probably delay doing the CFO for over a month. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

CFO started this appt system a couple years ago, it works like most things in the Philippines .. which is scary.    Before that it was first come - first served, and with limited seating each day many stood in line for hours only to be turned away.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a 25 year career in IT, and the CFO scheduling website looks and operates like it was written by a 15 year old.   It's truly terrible.

My fiance's first CFO appointment was the day after the earthquake in Pampanga.  We found out by looking at their webpage that the appointments that day were cancelled and that reschedule notices would come via email.  That email never came.  Despite many emails/unanswered phone calls/FB messenger messages, she ultimately had to go to the CFO office in Manila to get rescheduled in a timely manner.  I know that is an unusual circumstance, but it was painful.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Shawn and Mercy said:

I have a 25 year career in IT, and the CFO scheduling website looks and operates like it was written by a 15 year old.   It's truly terrible.

My fiance's first CFO appointment was the day after the earthquake in Pampanga.  We found out by looking at their webpage that the appointments that day were cancelled and that reschedule notices would come via email.  That email never came.  Despite many emails/unanswered phone calls/FB messenger messages, she ultimately had to go to the CFO office in Manila to get rescheduled in a timely manner.  I know that is an unusual circumstance, but it was painful.

Tell me about it. I got mine booked for June 3rd. The preview/confirmation shows the incorrect DOB of the petitioner, even if the actual form has the correct entry. They have not responded to my email yet and I hope it won’t cause any issues. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.