BrocknRolle

Case Arrival From N.V.C to U.S. Embassy Nassau

57 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

In addition to arriving, they also need to process it. I believe there’s only one person who does that at the embassy. Try calling the embassy at 7am when they open go find out. 

On 8/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, DiazEdgecombe9194 said:

Does it normally takes 8 days for a shipment to arrive at the US embassy in Nassau ? My case number was assigned from July 16th it’s been in transit for as mentioned above 8 days my fiancé received an email stating NVC will now forward our case to the embassy in Nassau it may take up to “several weeks” my fiancé will be contacted once case arrived. Meanwhile DHL tracking isn’t working for me however another visa journey member from Ireland said her own work and her embassy received her case in two days.

Call them. 

K1                                                                                 AOS

10/11/2018: I-129F mailed                                     11/5/19: Package mailed

10/15/2018: I-129F delivered                                 11/7/19: Package delivered

10/19/2018: Text confirmation                              11/14/19: NOA1   

10/18/2018:  NOA1 date on hardcopy                  12/9/19: Biometrics  

10/25/2018:  NOA1 hardcopy in mail                     01/13/20: RFIE received

03/22/19:  NOA2 date on hardcopy                        01/17/20: RFIE response received by USCIS

05/30/19:  Received Packet                                     01/31/20: Case Is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

07/16/19:  Interview (approved)

07/18/19:  Visa in hand  :joy:

08/26/19:  Arrives in US  :luv:

09/26/19: Married 🤵🏾👰🏾

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Received this today...

So it’s becoming clear that either it’s lost or I really don’t know ? 

Did the DHL trick worked for you guys in here ? If not please let me know as it is unclear why I when I tracked cases to the Bahamas nothing comes up 

SHIPMENT DATE AS PER NVC: (August 6th 2019) 

A1723160-25A8-4AD4-9694-F03BD23B2948.jpeg

Timeline

Completed the medical costed me $920. I took the remaining vaccine shots at Bay Street medical (4 shots total), completed blood work, urine sample. I also completed the chest XRay at fourth terrace (chest XRay place) 

Timeline

Update: Interview on the 10th of  September 
Did my medical last Thursday. 
I was thinking they gave us the report but I called bay street medical and they stated they will issue the report to the embassy. 
I don't know if i pass it or not lol no one called yet or said anything and the interview is next Tuesday. 

Edited by DiazEdgecombe9194

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 9/5/2019 at 1:04 PM, DiazEdgecombe9194 said:

Update: Interview on the 10th of  September 
Did my medical last Thursday. 
I was thinking they gave us the report but I called bay street medical and they stated they will issue the report to the embassy. 
I don't know if i pass it or not lol no one called yet or said anything and the interview is next Tuesday. 

Hey. I haven’t gotten an interview appointment yet. Still waiting on NVC to schedule my appointment with the embassy so I haven’t done anything yet. I say let me check the embassy website to see if there’s any notice relating to the hurricane and their operations (although I don’t think there should be any major effect in Nassau with them) and see this notice:

Please be advised that Immigrant Visa Interviews that were scheduled for September 10th, 2019 have been cancelled. Also note that responses to routine inquiries are currently suspended and will be delayed in the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian. We appreciate your patience and consideration during this time.

https://bs.usembassy.gov/visas/

Do you know when your appointment will be and this prob mean I would be delayed also...

Timeline
6 hours ago, Blair86 said:

Hey. I haven’t gotten an interview appointment yet. Still waiting on NVC to schedule my appointment with the embassy so I haven’t done anything yet. I say let me check the embassy website to see if there’s any notice relating to the hurricane and their operations (although I don’t think there should be any major effect in Nassau with them) and see this notice:

Please be advised that Immigrant Visa Interviews that were scheduled for September 10th, 2019 have been cancelled. Also note that responses to routine inquiries are currently suspended and will be delayed in the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian. We appreciate your patience and consideration during this time.

https://bs.usembassy.gov/visas/

Do you know when your appointment will be and this prob mean I would be delayed also...

Wowwwwwwwww! 

Of course it had to be me right ? 

I haven’t received any emails relating to a cancel appointment or reschedule. I don’t even know what to do now !

Timeline
5 hours ago, DiazEdgecombe9194 said:

Wowwwwwwwww! 

Of course it had to be me right ? 

I haven’t received any emails relating to a cancel appointment or reschedule. I don’t even know what to do now !

Gee why would they post something like that on their website and don’t contact you  if so. Yea I feel that does be my luck too 😄🤦🏽‍♀️. Sigh. Yea call them. 

Timeline
On 9/7/2019 at 5:02 PM, Blair86 said:

Gee why would they post something like that on their website and don’t contact you  if so. Yea I feel that does be my luck too 😄🤦🏽‍♀️. Sigh. Yea call them. 

Have there been any updates?

I've been busy wedding planning so sorry I don't drop in as much as I use to. We're 2 weeks away! 

K1                                                                                 AOS

10/11/2018: I-129F mailed                                     11/5/19: Package mailed

10/15/2018: I-129F delivered                                 11/7/19: Package delivered

03/22/19:  NOA2 date on hardcopy                        01/17/20: RFIE response received by USCIS

05/30/19:  Received Packet                                     01/31/20: Case Is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 9/13/2019 at 1:55 PM, CaliNY said:

Have there been any updates?

I've been busy wedding planning so sorry I don't drop in as much as I use to. We're 2 weeks away! 

Congrats! Yes. I got IL on the 12th for interview October 1st!! Did medical last week Wednesday so just the wait for interview next week. 

The embassy did end up delaying it seems but they moved the notice down from the site and look like they’re back on schedule!

How long does it take to get your passport back once they approve?

Edited by Blair86

Timeline
On 9/24/2019 at 3:23 PM, DiazEdgecombe9194 said:

Approved :) :) 

congrats!

7 hours ago, Blair86 said:

Approved today :)

congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.