Zaka91

2GO Turnaround Time

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone have any idea what the turn around time from Approval/Issued on Ceac to 2go receiving the visa packet/passport is lately?

Opted pick up at MOA.

We were approved 4/25, issued on 4/26. 

Hoping to buy plane ticket for 5/5.

Timeline

Also just got updated on ustraveldocs saying..

Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i think your passport with visa will be in your hand soon 😁😁. 2go moa is always the fastest choice..got mine 3 days after interview (never check online status)its just gonna make you crazy impatient but i did make sure to call the call center to make sure my delivery address is right and i just waited for 2go text and of course i visit 2go moa branch everyday as i go there to shop 😂

After received from consular in Davao was only 2 days. But could have been overnight if the flight to Davao was not on the 27th. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Zaka91 said:

Anyone have any idea what the turn around time from Approval/Issued on Ceac to 2go receiving the visa packet/passport is lately?

Opted pick up at MOA.

We were approved 4/25, issued on 4/26. 

Hoping to buy plane ticket for 5/5.

Once you see ISSUED on CEAC it is normally 2 days for printing the visa and packaging, then it will be released to 2GO.   MOA pickup is very quick after that, I would be checking with them

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
9 hours ago, Zaka91 said:

Also just got updated on ustraveldocs saying..

Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery

You can pick up your visa after two days track your visa in 2Go etrace...me and k2 aproved 5/24 i pick up our visa in moa on 5/26 just 4 days ago

Timeline

Showed up in 2go with the UID as the tracking number, passport # and mnl didn't work.

Currently says:

UNDELIVERED - Reason: HOLD TRANSACTION
FOR P-UP @ 2GO SM MALL OF ASIA

4/30/2019 8:03:42 AM ON-FORWARDED  
4/30/2019 11:01:48 AM ON-FORWARDED  
4/30/2019 4:07:26 PM ACCEPTED SHIPMENT FROM CUSTOMER

Called 2go and they said that earliest it would be delivered would be tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Edited by Zaka91
typo

Timeline
48 minutes ago, inaonia said:

We were approved 4/25 too but my visa status were issued 4/29. I still can't track my visa via 2go 😥

Just keep checking. Make sure you're checking with the MNL, UID and Passport # until it pops up with one of them . For us it was available for pick up before the status was updated on 2go tracking, so I would definitely recommend calling 2go as soon as it pops up in the system. Also was told they can check a master list to see if they have received it from the embassy before it has shown up in tracking.  Fiance picked up her visa yesterday and we have a flight booked for Sunday!

6 hours ago, inaonia said:

We were approved 4/25 too but my visa status were issued 4/29. I still can't track my visa via 2go 😥

This happened also. Either it was truly issued on the 29th of April or it will be shipped out on the 29th. I noticed three date changes on mine. First was the 15th, then the 23rd (the real issued date), and then the 25th (the ship out date). 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.