AnaMarieW

Case Sent to Department of State

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

It says to look on uscis website on what to do next but I am unsure if I am looking in the wrong place or something. What is next? I am in the process of filling out the I 1-864 Affidavit of support form. I assume its just to fill it out, pay those fees and mail those in? I received my NOA2 and all of that a while ago but never got the correct forms. I had to call the potomac service center 30 days after receiving my approval to get the forms.  

I-129F Sent : 09-28-2015 via USPS Priority Mail to PO Box in Dallas, TX

I-129F Delivered : 10-01-2015

I-129F NOA1 :10-13-2015

I-129F NOA2 : 11-04-2015

NVC Received : 11-17-2015

Packet 3 Received : 12-04-2015

Interview Date : March 3rd, 2016

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : March 14th, 2016

US Entry : March 16th, 2016

Marriage : May 25th, 2016

Daughter born: May 13th, 2016

Now on I-130. A new adventure begins..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, AnaMarieW said:

It says to look on uscis website on what to do next but I am unsure if I am looking in the wrong place or something. What is next? I am in the process of filling out the I 1-864 Affidavit of support form. I assume its just to fill it out, pay those fees and mail those in? I received my NOA2 and all of that a while ago but never got the correct forms. I had to call the potomac service center 30 days after receiving my approval to get the forms.  

Best guide ever is the following link on the Department of State webpage 

Read read read and reread.. follow every link and get a good understanding of the process 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved.html

Edited by Lil bear

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
Just now, Lil bear said:

Best guide ever is the following link on the Department of State webpage 

Read read read and reread.. follow every link and get a good understanding of the process 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved.html

Thank you!!!! 

I-129F Sent : 09-28-2015 via USPS Priority Mail to PO Box in Dallas, TX

I-129F Delivered : 10-01-2015

I-129F NOA1 :10-13-2015

I-129F NOA2 : 11-04-2015

NVC Received : 11-17-2015

Packet 3 Received : 12-04-2015

Interview Date : March 3rd, 2016

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : March 14th, 2016

US Entry : March 16th, 2016

Marriage : May 25th, 2016

Daughter born: May 13th, 2016

Now on I-130. A new adventure begins..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.