Alees

Where are the IL for janaury 2017?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It's going to be month and a half since PD is current where r the interview letters? This is so frustrating.. we have been waiting since 2.5 year and now eveything is done but they are delaying interviews.. Any one knows and have lil knowledge about it please reply.. what you people think reason behind this delay or when can we expect our interview to be scheduled?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Alees said:

It's going to be month and a half since PD is current where r the interview letters? This is so frustrating.. we have been waiting since 2.5 year and now eveything is done but they are delaying interviews.. Any one knows and have lil knowledge about it please reply.. what you people think reason behind this delay or when can we expect our interview to be scheduled?

you have case completion it takes about 3 months from case completion to get interview letter depending on how busy the embassy is.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

you have case completion it takes about 3 months from case completion to get interview letter depending on how busy the embassy is.

My case was completed on October 2018!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Alees said:

My case was completed on October 2018!

but your priority date just became current, if you were documentary qualified but PD not current, you will need to count 3 months from when you PD became current

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

but your priority date just became current, if you were documentary qualified but PD not current, you will need to count 3 months from when you PD became current

So my pd become current on March 13. It mean you are saying i will get my IL on may?

Timeline
Just now, Alees said:

So my pd become current on March 13. It mean you are saying i will get my IL on may?

in hindsight yes you should but it all depends on how busy the embassy is you some who have CR1/IR1 visa who had case completed on march 29 got interview for May so I strongly believe it could come any time between now, and the then of April first part of May.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 4/17/2019 at 11:36 AM, Alees said:

I'm in the same boat as you... I didnt start school this academic year thinking I would leave around February liltle did I know... Now this academic year for me has just gone down the drain 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.