princess85

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE IN MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi Everyone, I am here just asking if any of you guys had interview in Montgomery Alabama that can tell me how was it, processing time etc... I have my interview this month on the 29 and i want to be completely ready; I guess i am little bit nervous but I know this feeling is normal! ok guys thank you so much! 

My processing time is

File online on 02/22/2019

Biometrics notice on 03/02/2019

Biometrics done on 03/22/2019

Interview notice online on 03/22/2019 (same day of my biometrics) 

Interview coming on 04/29/2019 :) 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
41 minutes ago, princess85 said:

Hi Everyone, I am here just asking if any of you guys had interview in Montgomery Alabama that can tell me how was it, processing time etc... I have my interview this month on the 29 and i want to be completely ready; I guess i am little bit nervous but I know this feeling is normal! ok guys thank you so much! 

My processing time is

Wow they scheduled your interview same day u got ur fingerprints done??

Timeline
9 minutes ago, dannyphan91 said:

Wow they scheduled your interview same day u got ur fingerprints done??

Yes, online said we have schedule your interview, and after three days I saw the document online with the date and time of the interview I was very surprised 🙂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
2 hours ago, princess85 said:

My processing time is

Interview coming on 04/29/2019

I'm flabbergasted! That's fast!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
8 hours ago, princess85 said:

Yes, online said we have schedule your interview, and after three days I saw the document online with the date and time of the interview I was very surprised 🙂

Did you apply 90 days early? When is ur green card anniversary?

On 4/16/2019 at 9:03 PM, princess85 said:

My processing time is

Hi, I'd like to hear your experience in Montgomery AL after your interview. I filed Feb 4 and i'm still waiting for interview letter. Yours is going very fast.

Timeline
Just now, Mka19 said:

Hi, I'd like to hear your experience in Montgomery AL after your interview. I filed Feb 4 and i'm still waiting for interview letter. Yours is going very fast.

Hi!! Sure I will share my experience this Monday after my interview I am little bit nervous but it’s normal; yes I didn’t expect to be this fast because I file online on 02/22/2019 

biometrics notice on 03/02/2019

biometrics done on 03/22/2019

same day in the night of 03/22/2019 I check online and says we have schedule your interview and after three days I was able to see the notice with the day and time of the interview which is on Monday 04/29/2019; not sure why this fast maybe depends how many applicants on your city I live in a city that is not q lot of people that will apply for citizenship. 

When did you have your biometrics done ? 

13 minutes ago, princess85 said:

Hi!! Sure I will share my experience this Monday after my interview I am little bit nervous but it’s normal; yes I didn’t expect to be this fast because I file online on 02/22/2019 

biometrics notice on 03/02/2019

biometrics done on 03/22/2019

same day in the night of 03/22/2019 I check online and says we have schedule your interview and after three days I was able to see the notice with the day and time of the interview which is on Monday 04/29/2019; not sure why this fast maybe depends how many applicants on your city I live in a city that is not q lot of people that will apply for citizenship. 

When did you have your biometrics done ? 

I have no idea. I got my biometrics done 4 days before you applied.

Applied on 02/04/2019

Bio done 02/26/2019.

I'm in the BHam area

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mka19 said:

I have no idea. I got my biometrics done 4 days before you applied.

Applied on 02/04/2019

Bio done 02/26/2019.

I'm in the BHam area

Just patient I will pray you get your interview soon and definitely will let u know how everything goes on Monday :)

Timeline

Hi guys! So sorry just now texting is been a long long day with good news!!! I PASSED!!! 💓💓🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 So here isn’t my experience: 

my appointment was at 12:45 pm I drove two hours and 30 from my house to Montgomery office, we arrived at 11:30 am  ( I know little bit early but is better you never know) we wait in the parking lot until 12:10 then we went inside and pass security and told us sit down and check in in window number one when somebody is available! So I wait there like 20 minutes until somebody was in window number one for check in ask me for my notice and my green card and told me “ you are check in wait until somebody call you for your interview... 

so exactly at 12:45 pm the officer came and call my last name and while walking to his office ask me how was the drive etc very nice and friendly! Then he ask me to raise my right hand and swear that I will tell the true etc, after that he says take a sit and let’s start with the test I was like sure ( I was so nervous guys omg my hands so cold I have a lot anxiety but the officer really friendly helps a lot so I started to feel better) then he ask me to read “who can vote?” And after write “citizens can vote”  and then the civic questions:

what is an amendment? 

Who is the speaker of the house? 

Who is in charge of the executive branch? 

Min what month we vote for president? 

And guys so sorry 😐 but I don’t remember the last two I been thinking and thinking and nope don’t remember, 

so he says congratulations you pass the test now let’s review your n400 ask me the personal information and done! 

He says congratulations I will recommend for approval and you will get the ceremony notice and done!!! 

Interview started at 12:45 and finish at 1:15 ... 30 minutes interview!! 

Thank you guys and hope this help to have an idea how is the interview!!  

Good luck 👍🏼 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.