COUSA

Best/Better accommodations to stay in CDO, Mindanao?

6 posts in this topic

I always use Booking.com and read the reviews for anyplace I go in PI...even Mindanao. Try to rent a condo and live like a mini family...cook things and bond....

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

10 hours ago, COUSA said:

I’m curious about hearing your experiences from staying in CDO. I’ll be going to see my Honeyko in early September. Recommends welcome. 

I'll be staying at the Seda Centrio in June. I will let you know how it is and any other info for you.

5 hours ago, boris64 said:

I always use Booking.com and read the reviews for anyplace I go in PI...even Mindanao. Try to rent a condo and live like a mini family...cook things and bond....

I haven't tried booking.com yet. I will try it in the future.

6 hours ago, boris64 said:

I never make any bookings in the Philippines, I just show up and look at the hotel and go look at others before I book it if I am going to place I know nothing about. 

If I have been there and like the place then I may reserve a room when I return.

6 hours ago, dnavinnie said:

I'll be staying at the Seda Centrio in June. I will let you know how it is and any other info for you.

What is your impression of CDO?

I have mixed feeling, I have been there 2 times and last time was about 6 years ago.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:21 PM, Chris Duffy said:

I never make any bookings in the Philippines, I just show up and look at the hotel and go look at others before I book it if I am going to place I know nothing about. 

If I have been there and like the place then I may reserve a room when I return.

What is your impression of CDO?

I have mixed feeling, I have been there 2 times and last time was about 6 years ago.

I've only passed thru there on the way to Iligan City. I will be taking my new family to Dahilayan Forest Park and Cagayan in June.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.