Crazy Cat

Processing Times (I-751) for MSC (National Benefits Center)

2,753 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I filed for removal of condition (i-751) at my local office in September 2020, the case was transferred to NBC Center in December 2020.

Does anyone know how long it takes to process this type of case at NBC (National Benefits Center)?

The USCIS processing webpage does not have NBC for processing i-751.

Thank You

Edited by Yo Tony

28 minutes ago, mrath5 said:

Anybody else file in March 2019 still waiting?! It’s been ‘ready to schedule an interview since august 2019’. 

Hey, kind of reassuring to see someone on the same boat but this is getting unnerving waiting for them to reply.

I filled in November 2019, naturally I'm on the same boat as you are.

I also live in Wisconsin, Milwaukee. So my petition got sent to MSC and from checking the processing time, it's not looking good at all (up to 30 months). 

The issue is that the Conditional Permanent Residence Card expired March 2020 and I got an extension of 18 month from my expiry date. Now the date for the extension to expire is coming up and I'm trying to figure out what next. 

19 hours ago, skygong21 said:

Hey, kind of reassuring to see someone on the same boat but this is getting unnerving waiting for them to reply.

I filled in November 2019, naturally I'm on the same boat as you are.

I also live in Wisconsin, Milwaukee. So my petition got sent to MSC and from checking the processing time, it's not looking good at all (up to 30 months). 

The issue is that the Conditional Permanent Residence Card expired March 2020 and I got an extension of 18 month from my expiry date. Now the date for the extension to expire is coming up and I'm trying to figure out what next. 

Wisconsin here also! Other end of the state so my husbands field office is Minneapolis 😒. It is unnerving for sure. We see no reason for denial but would like to just get it over with and not sit around and wait. The only good thing about covid is we haven’t been able to travel so he never got the passport stamp which I believe is what you are referring about expiring soon? I think you can just get another one. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, mrath5 said:

Wisconsin here also! Other end of the state so my husbands field office is Minneapolis 😒. It is unnerving for sure. We see no reason for denial but would like to just get it over with and not sit around and wait. The only good thing about covid is we haven’t been able to travel so he never got the passport stamp which I believe is what you are referring about expiring soon? I think you can just get another one. 

We live in MN and my husband’s field office is Minneapolis too. They are referring to their extension letter. My husband’s green card expired in April 2020 and was sent an 18 month extension letter for the green card. My husband’s extension letter will expire in October. He got the “ Ready to schedule interview” back in Feb. and since then nothing has moved. We want to go to Egypt to visit his family in Jan but wondering after the extension letter expires in Oct what do they do then? I’ve heard about getting a stamp in in his passport but don’t know what that is. If anyone knows that would be a great help. 

Edited by Farrah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Farrah said:

We live in MN and my husband’s field office is Minneapolis too. They are referring to their extension letter. My husband’s green card expired in April 2020 and was sent an 18 month extension letter for the green card. My husband’s extension letter will expire in October. He got the “ Ready to schedule interview” back in Feb. and since then nothing has moved. We want to go to Egypt to visit his family in Jan but wondering after the extension letter expires in Oct what do they do then? I’ve heard about getting a stamp in in his passport but don’t know what that is. If anyone knows that would be a great help. 

*** I looked it up and it’s called a I551 stamp and you can make an info pass appt to get one if you need to travel. 

Filed: Timeline

May 2019 MSC Filer here. My case still shows Interview Cancelled (From March 2020) but my N400 is scheduled for May 21st. 

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

I just received that interview was scheduled and we will mail you a letter email...is there any way i can get the date/time? Also, when should I be expecting this letter to arrive? Just dont want to miss it and start calling them if i dont see it in the mail....thanks!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

2 hours ago, KAMN said:

I just received that interview was scheduled and we will mail you a letter email...is there any way i can get the date/time? Also, when should I be expecting this letter to arrive? Just dont want to miss it and start calling them if i dont see it in the mail....thanks!

Hi ! Don't worry that will be in your mail in a week. My notification on mail was 29 mar and the mail arrived April 8

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, KAMN said:

Mine letter arrived within a week after email and Interview date was 5 weeks from email.

I pretty sure they give you enough time for letter arriving and getting prepared for interview. 

19 hours ago, KAMN said:

Hello. What is your local office and when did you file i751? My case has been stuck at ready to schedule interview since october.

14 hours ago, salu sou said:

Mine letter arrived within a week after email and Interview date was 5 weeks from email.

I pretty sure they give you enough time for letter arriving and getting prepared for interview. 

Hey! Did you take any additional evidence to your interview than what you sent with your application? I feel like i sent a lot of documents and there is no point in taking more if they already have it. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, FK1 said:

Hey! Did you take any additional evidence to your interview than what you sent with your application? I feel like i sent a lot of documents and there is no point in taking more if they already have it. 

Yes i believe you should bring with you recent documents. What i took with me was most recent of all the documents i sent in with my form. Like recent bank statements, recent house lease.insurance and etc. and that’s what he ask me for recent pictures as well. 

8 hours ago, FK1 said:

You should take updated evidence if you have any. I was asked for them. And also take a copy of all you had submitted previously. There is no guarantee they received every page of what you had sent before-- they are notorious for losing things.

Hi Everyone 

I am a march 2019 MSC filer. My removal of condition interview is coming up soon. I lost my green card, I do not have a California ID or Drivers Licence and DMV needs my green card to issue me an ID. what can I use as a form of ID on the day of my interview? Because I heard I need to show an ID before I can get into the Uscis field office on the day of the interview. Any suggestions? Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.