je55y681

British Citizen-interview is in Montreal

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Markus81 said:

No they are not in Canada right now. They are in UK. Mailing address is UK. Everything UK. LOL. I think the lawyer selected Montreal for faster processing time but it is concerning since both people have nothing to do with Canada at all. Just dealing with US and UK citizen living in.. yep the US and the UK respectively. I guess we will find out the conclusion to this story soon. 

What?? Canada is super slow haha, I think we had one of the most back logged embassies in the world a few months ago, not sure if it is true any more.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
20 hours ago, Markus81 said:

No they are not in Canada right now. They are in UK. Mailing address is UK. Everything UK. LOL. I think the lawyer selected Montreal for faster processing time but it is concerning since both people have nothing to do with Canada at all. Just dealing with US and UK citizen living in.. yep the US and the UK respectively. I guess we will find out the conclusion to this story soon. 

Lawyer screwed them if he picked Canada for the interview.  

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/10/2019 at 12:30 PM, Markus81 said:

Just logging onto VJ for the first time in a while for my own stuff and remembered this post...

For anyone that was following, the conclusion was that the lawyer made a mistake and in the end the interview took place in the UK. 

Thanks all for your input at the time!

did they get a refund or did the lawyer got fired? LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.