Yannaisis

K-1 Vaccinations Dominican Republic

22 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

Tried to find something addressing the topic but not all of my questions were answered. My Fiance in Dominican Republic does not have his vaccination records and we just received our NOA2 and I want to be clear on exactly what should be done before the interview. There is a list on an approved US Consulate medical site listing all the vaccines but there's a total of 13 vaccines and the grand total comes out to almost $700 USD. I found something on a visa site saying the doctor conducting the exam will determine the vaccines needed but since he has no record I just want to be prepared in the event I will have to pay the full amount. Any information helps, thanks so much!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Yannaisis said:

Hello everyone! 

Tried to find something addressing the topic but not all of my questions were answered. My Fiance in Dominican Republic does not have his vaccination records and we just received our NOA2 and I want to be clear on exactly what should be done before the interview. There is a list on an approved US Consulate medical site listing all the vaccines but there's a total of 13 vaccines and the grand total comes out to almost $700 USD. I found something on a visa site saying the doctor conducting the exam will determine the vaccines needed but since he has no record I just want to be prepared in the event I will have to pay the full amount. Any information helps, thanks so much!

He won't need to get all 13 vaccines because some are not of his age. He will need flu shot and he will be asked if he got measles before and at what age. For me I didn't have my records so I paid an extra $35 and my blood sample was taken and once my results was ready the next day it was xlear I had all vaccines needed since I was given just one shot that day and they call the shot "boxtris" in total I paid about $75 well this was in Kyiv Ukraine I don't know how much for D.R. Goodluck.

7 minutes ago, mniceguy16 said:

He won't need to get all 13 vaccines because some are not of his age. He will need flu shot and he will be asked if he got measles before and at what age. For me I didn't have my records so I paid an extra $35 and my blood sample was taken and once my results was ready the next day it was xlear I had all vaccines needed since I was given just one shot that day and they call the shot "boxtris" in total I paid about $75 well this was in Kyiv Ukraine I don't know how much for D.R. Goodluck.

Ok perfect, thank you so much! I was freaking out about having to pay all that lol appreciate it

38 minutes ago, Yannaisis said:

Hello everyone! 

http://www.consultoriosdevisa.com/requisitos-tarifas/

I remember it was 350 for all....

7 minutes ago, Alex Lamarre said:

http://www.consultoriosdevisa.com/requisitos-tarifas/

I remember it was 350 for all....

Yeah that's the site I got the information from, was the 350 for the medical exam and vaccines?

On 3/28/2019 at 12:55 AM, Yannaisis said:

Yeah that's the site I got the information from, was the 350 for the medical exam and vaccines?

yes.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:07 AM, Yannaisis said:

Hello everyone! 

Here is the website that the embassy will refer you to. Use it to gather your documents plus it speaks to your medical questions. You do not have to have the flu vaccination because we are now out of season and won't be required again till October.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17b9Xxvd_YAgCenc65GwkdDDO5-3NytY3/view

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

On 3/28/2019 at 12:07 AM, Yannaisis said:

Hello everyone! 

Hi, 

My fiance didn't have his record either. He went to a salud publica clinic and got the 3 doses of DT, 3 doses of Hep B, and flu shot. It was accepted at Servicios Medicos Consulares. 

Also, all vaccines are optional. you can opt for your fiance to have them in the US.

19 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Here is the website that the embassy will refer you to. Use it to gather your documents plus it speaks to your medical questions. You do not have to have the flu vaccination because we are now out of season and won't be required again till October.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17b9Xxvd_YAgCenc65GwkdDDO5-3NytY3/view

Thank you!

On 3/31/2019 at 10:05 PM, Catherine6 said:

Hi, 

My fiance didn't have his record either. He went to a salud publica clinic and got the 3 doses of DT, 3 doses of Hep B, and flu shot. It was accepted at Servicios Medicos Consulares. 

Also, all vaccines are optional. you can opt for your fiance to have them in the US.

Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 12:07 AM, Yannaisis said:

Hello everyone! 

Hi did your fiance get his medical exam done already? My husband will be going next week in DR and he doesn’t have a vaccination record either so I’m wondering about the price. We have $500 set aside for it so hopefully it won’t be more than that. 

17 hours ago, Jmariega said:

Hi did your fiance get his medical exam done already? My husband will be going next week in DR and he doesn’t have a vaccination record either so I’m wondering about the price. We have $500 set aside for it so hopefully it won’t be more than that. 

My fiance is going on Monday and he has $400 for it, if you want I'll let you know how it goes and how much he paid 👍

2 hours ago, Yannaisis said:

My fiance is going on Monday and he has $400 for it, if you want I'll let you know how it goes and how much he paid 👍

Yes please. Thank you. 

On 4/19/2019 at 3:53 AM, Jmariega said:

Hey! my fiance just went today and its about $400 for everything so you guys should be fine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.