FilAm24

ROM verification

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i will send my ROM next week and i need to verify from Filipino Men/women who previously report their Marriage. My state jurisdiction would be Washington DC and im not sure if i should put the Philippines Embassy address (Embassy of the Philippines, Washington DC
Bataan Street corner 1600 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036) OR the consular section (1617 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036). I assume it would be the Philippines Embassy address as it is not a consular matter anymore. right?

I made a sample of a cover letter if you guys dont mind to check it for me 😁😁

Thank you so much!!

Screenshot_20190322_151120_com.microsoft.office.word~2.jpg

Timeline
24 minutes ago, FilAm24 said:

i will send my ROM next week and i need to verify from Filipino Men/women who previously report their Marriage. My state jurisdiction would be Washington DC and im not sure if i should put the Philippines Embassy address (Embassy of the Philippines, Washington DC
Washington, DC 20036) OR the consular section (1617 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036). I assume it would be the Philippines Embassy address as it is not a consular matter anymore. right?

I made a sample of a cover letter if you guys dont mind to check it for me 😁😁

Thank you so much!!

Had to edit the number 6. lol

Screenshot_20190322_154339_com.microsoft.office.word~2.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Per the website    http://www.philippinesusa.info/

Embassy of the Philippines, Washington DC
Washington, DC 20036

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Per the website    http://www.philippinesusa.info/

Embassy of the Philippines, Washington DC
Washington, DC 20036

That's what i assume too..

Thank you Hank 

Timeline

for other Filipino that might interested to check this thread who gonna report their marriage via mail..it is a bit confusing which address we might  use and i read the requirements for ROM again and.. in the cover letter requirements it said: 

1. Covering letter (handwritten or typed), addressed to the CONSULAR SECTION, indicating service/transaction requested and telephone number or email address for contact details

so that means we should use the consular section address ↓↓

Consular Section
1617 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036

Thanks for the kindness of other Filipino who are willing to help lol

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Such a headache, I thought I’m done after my naturalization, never thought that I’ll be needing tons of paperwork (again) just to report my marriage years later 😅. My mistake, I also thought I can report our marriage and apply for dual citizenship at the same time.

• Chancy locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.