Debzib88

Anybody else feel slightly crazy!!

36 posts in this topic

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is constantly checking her emails for updates. 👀 😂 I'm trying to be patient and hope I hear from the NVC soon. but it's so hard! I feel like I'm glued to my phone lol It took 8 months for our i130 to be approved, and now we've been waiting almost 4 weeks since USCIS sent our petition to the NVC. I just want the rest of the process over and done with so I can be with my husband 😩 How is everyone's process going so far?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Debzib88 said:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is constantly checking her emails for updates. 👀 😂 I'm trying to be patient and hope I hear from the NVC soon. but it's so hard! I feel like I'm glued to my phone lol It took 8 months for our i130 to be approved, and now we've been waiting almost 4 weeks since USCIS sent our petition to the NVC. I just want the rest of the process over and done with so I can be with my husband 😩 How is everyone's process going so far?

Oh man, we did K1, and our process went slightly different than the normal K1.

We actually got an email from NVC that they received our approved I-129F before we received our NOA2! (little mistake on USCIS side I guess lol)

I knew others that had the same time line as me, and once I knew their time line I was basically staring at my phone / refreshing CEAC multiple times every day 😂😂😂

Once I had my interview and got approved, I emailed the consulate after 1 week asking why my status still was on 'Ready' (yes, I was VERY impatient, don't be me lol). 

So no, you're definitely not alone!

Right now we are in the AOS phase. Got my EAD/AP one month ago and still waiting for my GC interview (what could take at least another year or so)

Although you're doing CR1/IR1, I thought sharing my craziness would give you a peace of mind lol. Hang in there, before you know you'll land your butt on that plane seat off to the USA!

2 minutes ago, C90 said:

Oh man, we did K1, and our process went slightly different than the normal K1.

We actually got an email from NVC that they received our approved I-129F before we received our NOA2! (little mistake on USCIS side I guess lol)

I knew others that had the same time line as me, and once I knew their time line I was basically staring at my phone / refreshing CEAC multiple times every day 😂😂😂

Once I had my interview and got approved, I emailed the consulate after 1 week asking why my status still was on 'Ready' (yes, I was VERY impatient, don't be me lol). 

So no, you're definitely not alone!

Right now we are in the AOS phase. Got my EAD/AP one month ago and still waiting for my GC interview (what could take at least another year or so)

Although you're doing CR1/IR1, I thought sharing my craziness would give you a peace of mind lol. Hang in there, before you know you'll land your butt on that plane seat off to the USA!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one 😅🤣  constantly refreshing my emails lol we got our approval out of the blue and since then I've just been obsessing on my phone lol im a pain in the ### if I could make calls outside of the U.K. I would be on the phone to them too lol I need to change my plan back!! Me and my husband have only really used i message and FaceTime because the connection is so much clearer to when you actually call their phones. But I might just have to make an  exception lol I can't wait to be on that plane. Even if my feet swell due to my pregnancy and I need to wobble down the isle to wee every 5 minutes I just wanna get home 🤣

I did it waiting for my husband's correspondence from I130 and I am doing it now waiting for the visa application to get approved for an interview.  My I130 was approved for my husband in December 17 and I was waiting everyday to see When NVC would contact me.  I finally contacted them on January 19th because they said give them 30 days.   They emailed me back and stated that my information had not been entered into the system as of yet.  Finally on February 13 I received my log in information for NVC.  I final submitted all things asked of me March 13.  I'm driving myself crazy!!! They say 4-6 weeks but I have been praying for a quick turn around! I pray we all get peace and that we are all called soon!! Many blessings!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Don't worry, you're not alone.. I'm checking constantly. We're waiting for an interview now (CR1) and the waiting is killing me. I'm so nervous. This whole process sucks.

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Debzib88 said:

I've been check everyday too! I got an RFE on the 6th and I got a response from USCIS saying they received it on the 14th and nothing still. It's driving me crazy!!

1 hour ago, Debzib88 said:

No, you aren't.  We filed almost a year ago.  Our interview is on March 26th.  I was constantly checking my email throughout each stage of this process.  I read everything on this site only to find out everyone is in the same boat in this club.  This whole process is like being pregnant and then giving birth.  Some days are harder than other.  There are a lot of nice people on this site who will cheer you on when you don't think you deal with much more.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel.  Good luck with your journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
43 minutes ago, MrsRamirez said:

I did it waiting for my husband's correspondence from I130 and I am doing it now waiting for the visa application to get approved for an interview.  My I130 was approved for my husband in December 17 and I was waiting everyday to see When NVC would contact me.  I finally contacted them on January 19th because they said give them 30 days.   They emailed me back and stated that my information had not been entered into the system as of yet.  Finally on February 13 I received my log in information for NVC.  I final submitted all things asked of me March 13.  I'm driving myself crazy!!! They say 4-6 weeks but I have been praying for a quick turn around! I pray we all get peace and that we are all called soon!! Many blessings!

I submitted all my documents to NVC on 3/8/19 and got case complete a week later so I think you may hear from them pretty soon.

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

1 hour ago, MrsRamirez said:

I hope your interview comes round quick and you are approved and can be reunited with your husband asap!! ❤️

39 minutes ago, Apple Bee said:

Don't worry, you're not alone.. I'm checking constantly. We're waiting for an interview now (CR1) and the waiting is killing me. I'm so nervous. This whole process sucks.

Yeah the process is crazy we have to be approved by so many different people. It's such a long process. But soon we're all be sitting with our partners relived its all over 😊

39 minutes ago, Pooley said:

I've been check everyday too! I got an RFE on the 6th and I got a response from USCIS saying they received it on the 14th and nothing still. It's driving me crazy!!

Oh god so that slows things down 😩 Luckily we didn't need any more evidence. We didn't send much, just 5 pictures and a letter of how we met. And then we got approved on Valentine's Day which has give us a sentimental meaning behind the day now. I recon you will hear soon. Just keep being crazy and refreshing your emails lol 

33 minutes ago, Cam & Thomas said:

No, you aren't.  We filed almost a year ago.  Our interview is on March 26th.  I was constantly checking my email throughout each stage of this process.  I read everything on this site only to find out everyone is in the same boat in this club.  This whole process is like being pregnant and then giving birth.  Some days are harder than other.  There are a lot of nice people on this site who will cheer you on when you don't think you deal with much more.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel.  Good luck with your journey.

I hope your interview goes well and you get to be renuinted with your loved one soon!! I did hear that from start to finish the whole process takes about a year. Yeah I've come across some lovely people on here, and people are always happy to give advice and help in any way they can. It's nice to come on here and just chat. Especially when I am missing my husband. It's nice to know I'm not alone. We're all going through the same kind of thing. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Debzib88 said:

Oh god so that slows things down 😩 Luckily we didn't need any more evidence. We didn't send much, just 5 pictures and a letter of how we met. And then we got approved on Valentine's Day which has give us a sentimental meaning behind the day now. I recon you will hear soon. Just keep being crazy and refreshing your emails lol 

Yes it does. I knew it was coming (I didn't submit my entire divorce decree) so I already had a copy made and ready to go and sent it back in the same day it came in the mail. I really hope I hear back soon!

2 minutes ago, Pooley said:

Yes it does. I knew it was coming (I didn't submit my entire divorce decree) so I already had a copy made and ready to go and sent it back in the same day it came in the mail. I really hope I hear back soon!

Oh really. It's easily done though because the whole process is so stressful. It's easy to forget something. I think we all panic even when we have no reason too. my fingers are crossed for you!!! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Debzib88 said:

Oh really. It's easily done though because the whole process is so stressful. It's easy to forget something. I think we all panic even when we have no reason too. my fingers are crossed for you!!! 

Yes, it is easy but there is a LOT of steps. I didn't find this website until after I sent my 129 packet but everyone here has been amazing their help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.