Cammmy

Medical inquiry

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi!

My letter is currently in transit from NVC. My lawyer told me I can print the soft copy that NVC sent to my fiance  and use it rather than waiting for the actual letter for my medical. Is that really possible?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cammmy said:

Hi!

My letter is currently in transit from NVC. My lawyer told me I can print the soft copy that NVC sent to my fiance  and use it rather than waiting for the actual letter for my medical. Is that really possible?

If NVC emailed a copy of their letter to your fiance, and it has your name and MNL# on it .. then yes.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

If NVC emailed a copy of their letter to your fiance, and it has your name and MNL# on it .. then yes.

Yes, our names and the next procedure and so on. Thank you! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Cammmy said:

Yes, our names and the next procedure and so on. Thank you! 

Then get the medical done!!

Watch CEAC status for READY and then get the interview scheduled.

;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 hour ago, Cammmy said:

Hi!

Yes, waiting for the letter????? The letter may or may not get to you to be honest. So just use the paper that your fiance has and you will be fine. 

Timeline
On 3/20/2019 at 8:37 AM, Hank_ said:

Then get the medical done!!

Watch CEAC status for READY and then get the interview scheduled.

;)  

I had medical done and will come back tomorrow for the results, I checked our Ceac status and we're now ready, i have my sched may 3 ( since thats the earliest possible) and im waiting for a slot to open for april and have it rescheduled. Just quick question, i havent receive any snail mail from nvc or embassy, is that important on the interview or just the printed one is fine (the one nvc sent to my fiancé)

On 3/20/2019 at 8:38 AM, Cyberfx1024 said:

Yes, waiting for the letter????? The letter may or may not get to you to be honest. So just use the paper that your fiance has and you will be fine. 

woah i thought you need the snail mail of your nvc duuring interview does that mean the printed one is ok for interview as well?

11 minutes ago, Cammmy said:

I had medical done and will come back tomorrow for the results, I checked our Ceac status and we're now ready, i have my sched may 3 ( since thats the earliest possible) and im waiting for a slot to open for april and have it rescheduled. Just quick question, i havent receive any snail mail from nvc or embassy, is that important on the interview or just the printed one is fine (the one nvc sent to my fiancé)

woah i thought you need the snail mail of your nvc duuring interview does that mean the printed one is ok for interview as well?

The printed one is ok to use. Which the letter either does or does not arrive at the beneficiaries address in the Philippines, it is very hit or miss. We have had people get the letter and people not get the physical letter in the Philippines.

We also have had people get the letter in the USA but wait literally months thinking the beneficiary will get the letter as well, and never end up getting it. Then they get upset when they find out from us that they don't need that letter and they wasted months waiting for it.

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Cammmy said:

You won't receive anything from NVC, only the petitioner does, and if he got the email notice he may not receive a snail mail letter.   You probably won't receive anything from the Embassy .. heck 8 years later my wife is still waiting for the letter from the embassy .. :lol:      Thankfully it is not needed for anything.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hope something opens in April for you.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

You won't receive anything from NVC, only the petitioner does, and if he got the email notice he may not receive a snail mail letter.   You probably won't receive anything from the Embassy .. heck 8 years later my wife is still waiting for the letter from the embassy .. :lol:      Thankfully it is not needed for anything.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hope something opens in April for you.

i guess my situation is different 😅 my husband and i received an email both from nvc and embassy.and i received I129f requirements copies (that my husband sent to petition k1/k2 ) in my mailing address in Philippines few days before my visa and yellow packet in hand..that day was freaking frustrating to me as i was in manila waiting for my packet and passport and my family called me telling me they received a bunch of envelope and i was freaking out because i thought it was my yellow packet and i dont want them to ruin it plus i needed my passport  so i can fly back home and finish my cfo stamp. But most members here dont really received this snail mail..

so stop waiting for a hawk to turn white! print the nvc letter that you received in your email and start to rock and roll! 😁

Edited by FilAm24

Timeline
1 hour ago, FilAm24 said:

i guess my situation is different 😅 my husband and i received an email both from nvc and embassy.and i received I129f requirements copies (that my husband sent to petition k1/k2 ) in my mailing address in Philippines few days before my visa and yellow packet in hand..that day was freaking frustrating to me as i was in manila waiting for my packet and passport and my family called me telling me they received a bunch of envelope and i was freaking out because i thought it was my yellow packet and i dont want them to ruin it plus i needed my passport  so i can fly back home and finish my cfo stamp. But most members here dont really received this snail mail..

so stop waiting for a hawk to turn white! print the nvc letter that you received in your email and start to rock and roll! 😁

Your situation is rare for sure ....  Even though I have heard of a few getting the emails and very few receiving the mail with the copy of the I-129f.    But "when" you receive the letter for sure had to peg your excitement meter for sure.  :lol:  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.